Chapter 33

Chapter 33.

Brooke's POV.

Me and Harry are eating breakfast together at my house. Harry made pancakes to me. He is just so sweet, but he won't let me do anything. He says it not good for the baby.

"Harry?" I ask. He look up from his phone, he is properly on twitter.

"We have to tell our parents sometime. Oh my, I haven't even met yours yet. What are they going to think of me. They'll hate me." I panic.

"Hey, babe relax. They are going to love you as much as I do." He tell me as he rush to my side to calm me down.

"We can tell our parent whenever you like." He say.

"We can tell your parents today and visit my parents, to meet them and tell, in the weekend. What do you think of that?" He suggest.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I smile.

"Go change, then we drive over to your parents now." He say and take the dishes of the table.

"Okay." I peck his lips and leave to change.

I change into my cuff denim shorts, a black t-shirt with a gold Batman logo. I then take on some Batman studs earrings, an infinity ring in silver from Tiffany, and my Stay Weird necklace, and last I add my black glasses, course I don't feel like wearing lenses today. I then walk downstairs and put on a pair of black converse hi top.

"Harry!" I call out to him.

"I'm ready to go." I say as he poke his head out from the kitchen.

"You look hot!" He exclaim as he check out my outfit.

"Thanks." I blush. We walk out to my car.

"Give me the keys I'm driving." Harry say as I'm about to get in the car.

"No, Harry I'm driving, you don't know where they live." I reason him.

"You can tell me the directions." He point out.

"Yeah I could, but I'm driving. You can drive home." I try.

"Nope I'm not letting my wonderful, pregnant girlfriend drive." He smile cheeky at me.

"Fine." I give in.

*******************************************************

We are parked in my parents driveway. I'm shaking from nerves.

"Harry, I can't tell them. They will be so disappointed with us. Maybe we should just wait to another day."

"No, we'll do it. They'll be happy for us." Harry squeeze my hand.

"Okay, here we go." I say and get out of the car. We walk to the door and ring the bell. After a short moment the door opens to reveal my mom.

"Brooke, Harry! What a surprise, come in." She say and hug us both. We all go into the living room where my dad is.

"Brooke, how nice to see you again. Hallo Harry." He great us. He is not so happy about Harry after our fight.

"Hallo mr. Davis." Harry smile politely. We all sit down.

"So what brings you two here?" Mom ask.

"We... Uhm.. Kind of have some news." I say nervously. I grab Harry's hand for support, and he squeeze it lightly.

"What is it, honey?" Dad ask this time.

"I'm pregnant." I smile and lean on Harry's shoulder.

"Oh, sweetheart isn't you a bit young for that?" Mom ask concerned. My dad is now glaring at Harry.

"I thought so too, but then Harry made me realise that it doesn't matter how old we are or how long we have been dating. As long as we love each other and want this." I smile at my parents.

"If you both are happy about it, then we are happy too, right Ron?" Mom say.

"Um.. Yeah of course." He smile.

"But promise me one thing, son." He look at Harry.

"Anything Mr. Davis." Harry say nervously.

"Don't do anything to hurt my daughter again. You got it?" He say sternly.

"Of course sir." Harry hug me.

We spent the rest of the day there before we drive home. Harry driving, of course.