Chapter 11

Chapter 11.

It's been a week since Niall's party and Liam's 'ups' and hang up. Liam haven't answered any off my calls and there haven't been any work with them.

Right now I'm on my way to a interview with some teen-magazine where they are gonna take pictures. I'm going to find out what Liam meant and I have Katie with me, so he is going to tell me.

We walk into the dressing room. "Liam Payne! Hallway NOW! We have to talk!" I say loudly. "But hallo to you too, Brooke." Louis say sarcastic. I just glare at him and he stops laughing.

"Hallo Louis! Happy now?!" I say still grumpy. "Geez, someone's not happy today." He say. "Shut up Lou! Liam! You, me talk. In the hall NOW!" I yell.

Pointing at him, me and the door.

"But I have to get ready." He sound scared. "It doesn't take long." I smile a fake sweet smile at him. He finally give up and walk out the door. I follow and close the door loudly.

"Okay Payne. What the hell did you mean?" I ask. "I don't know what you're talking about?" He say. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I say. "No!"

"Spit it out Payne! I haven't slept properly for a week, so now you tell me exactly what you meant!" I yell. I'm not the sweetest person when I haven't slept properly, plus I'm on my period if you know what I mean.

Katie pops her head out the door. "Liam you better tell her, course I've been living with that for one week to much." She points at me. "Will you want a drive home? So shut up!" I scream at her.

"Liam tell her, please!" She say and close the door again. I look at him. "Okay, fine! But Harry said I couldn't tell anything to anyone. He told me about two weeks ago that he was sure that you were the one for him. That it was love at first site. Your the one!" He say. "There I told you! Can I get ready now?"

"Yeah, go get ready." I smile, my mood already much better. "And thanks. You just made my life so much better." I tell him. "Your welcome. I think?" He say as we walk into the dressing room chuckling.

I look up and see Harry's sad face, why is he sad? I smile at him and he look away hurt clear in his eyes. I begin to do Louis' make-up with a goofing smile on my face.

"Wow, someone have mood swings today." He chuckle. "No I'm just a lot happier now. No mood swings I promise." I say and look at Harry smiling. Wow, he likes me? It's so unreal.

The boys are seated for their interview. Katie and me are seated behind the interviewer and camera man. "So was it that good, what he said to you?" She ask. "Yeah, he said I was the one for him." I smile dreamily.

"That's awesome!" She scream. "Shh.. People are looking. But yeah that's pretty awesome." I tell her. "So what's the plan now?" She ask. "I don't know. What should I do Katie?" I ask. "I don't want to make the first move."

"I think we or you should talk Liam." She say. "Yeah I do that that or Louis."

I say.

The interview was almost over. "So harry, anything new about that special girl of yours?" The interviewer ask, and Harry suddenly look sad again. "I don't think she'd like me, So I don't think it's gonna happen." He say and look down. What! I'm not his special girl?

"Wow how sad, you know why?" The man ask. "I think she may like another boy." He say and glare at Liam.

Hold it there, I'm confused. Why is he glaring at Liam, do his girl like Liam? I through I was his special girl. "Katie, what's going on?" I ask. "If you really is Harry's special girl, then Harry maybe thinks that you like Liam, I guess." She say.

--------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote.

Thank you

- Kat