Chapter 38

Chapter 38.

Brooke's POV.

"Hey Brooke? Now that we finished with moving my things in, what about we go baby shopping?" Harry ask as he hang the last shirt in the closet.

"You mean shopping for the baby?" I smile and place a hand on my small bump.

"Yeah, we could buy all the necessary things, like a bed, car seat, cloth and other stuff like that." He say as he hug me from behind.

"And maybe some new pregnancy cloth to you." He whisper, kissing my neck.

"Hmm.."

"You change and then we drive to the mall." Harry say and kiss my cheek. He then go over to our closet to change his cloth.

I change too and we go downstairs and out his car. We drive to the mall and go around.

*******************************************************

"Babe, see this one. Can we get it? Can we?" Harry ask as he show me a baby crib.

We are currently at a store with baby stuff. Harry is so excited to buy stuff to our little one. He is more excited about it than me.

"Relax Harry." I giggle and look at the crib in front of him. "Yeah, it's cute. We can get it." I smile.

"Thank you." He kiss my lips shortly and take a card with the name and number of the crib on it.

"Now we have to find cloth and toys. C'mon." He drag me to the aisle with baby cloth.

"Oh my God, Harry look at this it's so cute, and small. I can't believe that our baby is going to fit in this." I say as I hold up the cutes little baby suit.

"I like that. We are going to buy it, and this, and this, and this, and this one, and this." Harry say as he go down the aisle picking cute baby suits out and putting them in the basket.

Then he continue down another aisle and pick out a lot of toys.

He then go over to the cashier to pay for all of our or his things. I didn't pick out half of it. But im OK with that, he have a great style.

"Can we get it all delivered at our address?" Harry ask the woman behind the counter who is checking all of our things out. She nod at him and ask for the address.

After he gave her the address and payed for our stuff we walked around the mall looking for more stuff. We walked peacefully until some fans spotted us.

"See it's Harry Styles!" Some girl yell and get the attention of almost every one in the mall.

Harry let out a little groan as about ten teenage girl comes running in our direction.

"Harry be nice, they are your fans. It's properly their biggest wish coming true because they see and meet you." I smile at him.

"But some of them aren't nice to you." He pout down at me.

"And I don't care, because I have the best boyfriend in the world, and he will be nice to his fans." I tell him. He just sigh and nod at me.

He turn around to greet the running fans. I give them a small smile and step away to let them meet Harry.

"Yeah that's right, bitch. Step away from MY man!" Some girl coming from behind snarl at me as she walks towards Harry.

I would say I was hurt by that comment, but I know how some of the fans are. I heard that the other girlfriends get hate to. I just have to try and ignore it.

Harry sign their stuff and take pictures with all of the fans. But every now and then he look back at me worried. I just smile at him and mouth an 'I'm fine' and he will go back to his fans.

Some of the fans also want a picture with me, witch I happily do although I'm confused as to why they want one with me.

After a while more fans come and as Harry gets out of site for me, some not so nice fans comes up to me.

"Why are Harry even dating you?! You're an ugly slut." One girl say and slap me across the face.

"Yeah, I feel sorry for that baby inside of you! It's gonna look like a freak." Say another one.

But the last girls comment hurts the most........