Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

So me and Harry arrived at their flat an hour ago. When we arrived Harry made me come with him in, because he begged me I walked in with him. Then Harry made dinner and 'accidentally' made to much, so they all begged me to eat with them. He had made pasta and chicken Alfredo.

We ate the food and now we are all seated in the living room.

"So what now?" I asked awkward. "Truth or dare!" Louis yelled excited. "Um... No." I said while Liam said, "that's an excellent idea Louis." "Okay, so I start, truth or dare Brooke?" Louis said/asked. "Truth?" I said very unsure. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Louis asked. "Uh, um, No." I said. Because I broke up with my boyfriend of two years, when I found him doing it with another girl on our two years anniversary. I was going to give him my V-card as a gift, but he had just been cheating all the time we were dating. I got tears in my eyes just thinking about him.

"So Niall, Truth or dare?" I asked him and hoped that no one saw that I was about to cry. "Dare!" He said with his mouth full of food. Didn't we just eat? "I dare you to not eat for the rest of the evening!" I dared him, my tears where now gone. They all gasped at my dare, and Niall put his food to the side and said, "fine. Truth or dare Brooke?" "Truth." I said. "Oh come on Brooke, pick a dare!" Louis said very loudly. "Maybe next time." I said back with a small smile. "Okay Brooke, why are you so hard to get to?" Niall asked. "Because I have trust issues." I said very very quiet. "Why's that?" Harry asked interested. "I don't like to talk about it." I said as the tears treated to spill over again. "Hey, hey I didn't mean for you to become all sad." He said as he moved closer to me and gave me a hug.

Then my phone ringed. "Hello?" I answered the call without look at the caller ID. "Brookie where the hell are you? It's half past ten and you're not home. You should have been home hours ago!" Katie yelled down the phone. "I'm so sorry. I got invited home to some from my new work. I'm coming home now." I said as I stood up and hung up. "I'm sorry boys I have to go home now." I said to the boys. "But you can just sleep here." Harry pleaded with a sad face. "I'm sorry Harry, my friend is worried for me. I have to go." I said and walked out to my car.

I parked out side my and Katie's house. Yes we live in a mini house. My dad paid it. I walked in the door. "Where the hell have you been, I've been so worried for you!" Katie screamed at me as soon as I stepped in the door. "I'm so sorry Katie, I forgot to call you. The boys gave me no choice, I had to go home with them. Because I didn't want to go out to dinner with them." I explained to her. "OMG did they hurt you? Did they do anything to you? Omg they did, didn't they? She screamed. "Take it easy Katie. No they didn't hurt me or do anything to me. Relax." I said quiet. "Okay, so who are they?" She asked a little more calm. "Some band or something like that." I said. "What band?" She asked. "One direction, I think." "OMG One Direction?" She screamed again. "Yeah, what's the big deal?" I asked. "What's the big deal, you ask? There the biggest boy band in the world!" She screamed at me. "Please stop screaming at me." I whimpered. "Oh god, I'm so sorry honey, I totally forgot. Are you okay?" She asked, calmed down and sat next to me on the floor and gave me a huge hug. "Yeah, yeah fine now." I sniffed, and smiled a little.

You see when I was 12 I was kidnapped for almost 7 months, where my kidnapper screamed at me. He would beat me up if I said something he didn't like. It was awful. My dad had to pay a huge sum of money to get me back, and a huge sum for the hospital. Because he would have the best of the best for me. But that's not so big of a deal, course he is really rich. He also brought the jaguar for me, last year. But anyway I had to see a therapist for four years and I sometimes still have nightmares about it.

"So you have to tell me what happened, like all the details." Katie says happily, bringing me out of my throughs. Then I told her all what happened, incl. the running into Harry this morning. And what Lou told me about Harry. "Omg, he so has a crush on you." She tells me excited. Suddenly my phone beeped with a new text.

From Harry the sexiest ;)

Hi Brooke.

I just wanted to tell you that we have an interview tomorrow at one.

See you sweetie ;)

Harry xx

To Harry the sexiest ;)

Okay thank you.

Brooke :)

What's with the name?