Chapter 22

Chapter 22.

Brooke's POV.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come over?" Harry ask on the phone for the hundred time today.

"Yes Harry I'm sure." I chuckle. "Beside you have an interview."

"But it's more importen that you are fine. It's always the same questions anyways." He wine.

"Harry! Do it for your fans." I sigh.

"But I want to take care of you." He wine again.

"I can take care of myself, Harry! But if you go to your interview, you can come over after." I smile.

"Bu-. Fine, se you after the interview. Bye Brookie." He say and hang up after I say bye.

I turn on the TV. I can't really do anything by myself, because I have to use those stupid crutches.

I switch channels to find something to watch. I stop as I see a familiar face on my screen. I watch the show to see what crazy things that they have to say about him today.

"Paparazzi got pictures of Harry Styles arriving at the hospital yesterday with an ambulance and a girl in the ambulance." The lady on the show say.

"Unfortunately they didn't get a picture of her face, but Harry looked pretty worried." She tell as a picture of Harry looking really worried.

"But what about his supposedly girlfriend, we heard a bit about? Is he cheating on her? Who was that mystery girl? What do you think is the matter about this?" She ask.

"Write what you think on our twitter page." She smile and go on with some other gossip news.

They actually think he is cheating on me? We haven't even gone public yet. And it was me in the ambulance. This is crazy.

I stand up with my crutches and hop/walk up the stairs. I go into my music room to make a new cover. Just because I fell like it.

I get ready to start.

"Nobody sees

Nobody knows

We are a secret,

Can't be exposed

That's how it is,

That's how it goes,

Far from others,

Close to each other.

In the daylight,

In the daylight,

When the sun is shining,

On a late night,

On a late night,

When the moon is blinding,

In the plain sight,

Plain sight,

Like stars in hiding,

You and I go on, on

Put two and to-gether,

We'll never change,

Two and to-gether,

We'll never change

Nobody sees

Nobody knows

We are a secret,

Can't be exposed

That's how it is,

That's how it goes,

Far from others,

Close to each other

That's when we uncover, cover, cover,

We could be build a universe right here,

The world could disappear,

Yeah, I just need you near.

Nobody sees

Nobody knows

We are a secret,

Can't be exposed

That's how it is,

That's how it goes,

Far from others,

Close to each other,

That's when we uncover, cover, cover,

That's when we uncover."

"I never knew you could sing." A voice say from behind me. I twirl around in my chair to see Harry with his phone in hand.