Chapter 36.

Chapter 36:

Brooke's POV.

"Harry, hurry up or you are going to be late for your interview!" I yell at him. "Take it easy, woman I'm coming." He say as he doing the last button of his shirt.

"That took its time, huh?" I ask annoyed. I been having mood swings the last couple of days.

"Sorry, babe." He say and kiss my cheek. As he do so, it feels as I'm melting inside. Do you see what I'm talking about here? Mood swings, it's the pregnancy hormones.

We walk out to Harry's car and drive to the secret location where they are making the interview, live. Today is the day where Harry are going to tell the whole world that I'm pregnant. This is more nerve-racking then telling Harry's parents and mine.

"Brooke, relax. It's not good for the baby." Harry say softly and look over at me as he stops at a red light. He then take my hand and squeeze it slightly. Then speed up again as the light turn green.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous." I smile shyly. "There's no need to be. Babe, the fans love you and most of all, I love you more." He say as he park the car in front of the studio. "Are you ready to go in?" He ask as he look at me. I nod; he gets out of the car and goes around to my side to help me out.

We walk into the studio only to be greeted by four boys and an angry Paul yelling at Harry for being late. "Harry! You are late! Go to make up right now!" Paul yell at him. He runs in the direction of the dressing rooms in a hurry.

"Brooklyn, how nice to see you. It's been so long, how are you?" Paul ask sweetly and hug me. "Hi Paul, it's nice to see you too. I'm good, how are you?" I ask him with a smile.

"Great, good. Oh, and congratulation! I hear from the boys that you are pregnant." He smile big at me. "Thank you." I smile back.

We then make our way down the hall to the backstage area, where Lou, Harry, the rest of the boys and some other people I don't know are. As Harry see me, he walk over and hug me.

"I missed you." He pout at me. "We were apart for two minutes, Harry." I giggle at his cuteness, he just look so cute when he pouts. "I know, but I missed you. You are my pregnant girlfriend; I have to protect you all the time."

"You're so cute when you do that. But I can protect myself." I whisper, as my lips are millimeter from his. I smile and peck his lips.

"Harry! You have to go get ready to go on stage." Louis yell from the other side of the room were the rest of the boys are standing ready to go on.

"Coming!" he yell then turn around to face me again. "You just go sit over there with Lou and Paul, okay?" he point over to a cough were Lou and Paul is sitting. I nod before he give me a short kiss and walking over to the boys.

I walk over to the cough and sit in between Lou and Paul. Just as I sit down the boys got called on stage.

"Hallo boys, how are you today?" The male interviewer, Bob I think, asked. "We're great, thank you." Liam answer for all of the boys, Daddy direction in action. "So do you have any exciting news for us?" The female interviewer, Bella, asked.

"Actually, Brooke and I are expecting a baby, together." Harry smile at her. Not a flirty smile, but a happy smile. He is so excited to become a dad.

"Wow! How exciting, how long was it you two have been dating?" She asked.

"Um? About two months." He answer proudly.

"Isn't that too early in a relationship to have a baby?" She ask with a disgusted face.

"No! We love each other, our families and the boys support us, that's all we need." Harry smile at the camera.

"But, I mean seriously? You have been together for two months. Think about it, no one is getting a baby after two months of dating. And how do you think the fans are going to react? They have almost just gotten the news about you being taken, and now you are committed to be tied down because of a baby." She press him.

"Honestly, I love all of our fans, we all do." Harry say as he point to the other boys. "But if the fans won't accept the fact that I love my girlfriend who is carrying my baby inside of her, then they're not real fans. Real fans would support us through all of our choices." He explain.

"That was deep, Harry. And of course your right, real fans would support you."