Chapter 49

Chapter 49.

Brooke's POV.

"KATIE!" I yell from my bedroom as another contraction hits my lower stomach. Harry is working late at the studio finishing the last few things on the album, before the release in two weeks.

Harry had told Katie to take care of me, because it's almost my due date now. And it looks like it have to be today.

I hear Katie run up the stairs and towards the bedroom. She swing the door open to see me holding onto the door connecting the bedroom to the bathroom. She was instantly by my side.

"Brooke, what happened?" She asked out of breath.

"I think the baby is coming." I whisper, not believing it.

"Okay, just take deep breaths and I call Harry when we are in the car." She say helping me down the stairs and into my car. Pulling out her phone while she goes to the drivers seat.

She call Harry while I breath heavily in and out, rubbing my stomach over and over hoping it will help, but obviously it doesn't.

"Harry is on the way to the hospital."

As we park outside the hospital, Harry is there waiting.

"Is she okay?" Harry ask as Katie gets out of the car.

"Her water hasn't broken yet, but she keep getting contractions. We have to get her inside as soon as possible." She say closing the door after Harry finally got me out.

While Katie go get a doctor, Harry leads me to a seat in the hallway. I sit down while Harry kneels in front of me.

"Just think of it, tomorrow we will have our baby in our arms." He sniff and kiss my hand.

Soon Katie comes back with a doctor and a wheelchair. Harry place me in the wheelchair and push it after the doctor to my room.

Luckily it's a private room.

Harry and Katie help me onto the bed.

"I'll come back in here in about 20 minutes to see if she is fully dilated so we can start." The doctor say before leaving.

"This is actually happening." Harry breath out and drag a chair up to the bed and clutch onto my hand.

"I'll give you some space, and call your parents, Brooke." Katie smile and left the room.

"Babe, deep breaths, relax. Just breath with me." Harry say taking deep breaths.

After 20 minutes, the doctor comes back to check on how much I was dilated. "It's time, you are fully dilated."

Then two nurses walks in, one standing next the doctor, while the other one stands next me on the other side of where Harry stands.

"Okay Brooke, all you have to do is to push on you next contraction." One of the nurses say.

"Now, push on three. One, two, three." The other nurse say and I push. It hurts like hell.

As the contraction ends I'm told to stop pushing and I do. As the next comes I push again, and it hurts even more than the first time.

"I SWEAR TO GOD HARRY, WE ARE NEVER HAVING SEX OR ANOTHER BABY AGAIN!!" I scream as I pull him by the collar of his shirt towards my face, pushing once again. His eyes went huge as I throw him back into the position he was in before, but still holding my hand.

The pain in my lower area is unbearable as I feel the baby's head pop out. I scream as I feel the pain again.

"Okay, we have the head and shoulders out, Brooke. All you have to do is a few pushes more and the baby is out.

I push one more time when told and the pain from down there vanish and relief wash over me.

"Congratulation, it's a girl." The nurse say as she comes over with a little baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

She hands the baby to Harry and he looks down at her with adorable eyes.

"She's beautiful." He whisper looking up at me. "Just like her mom."

He hands her to me and he was right, she is beautiful.

"What do you want to name her?" Harry whisper quietly.

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"How about Emily?" He ask looking at our daughter.

"You remembered? It sound perfect for her." I smile, tears of happiness in my eyes.

"Of course I did."

"What are you going to name your new daughter?" The nurse ask, now standing beside the bed with a small paper in her hands.

"Emily Darcy Styles." I say, smiling down at my daughter.

My and Harry's daughter, Emily.

"Beautiful name, to a beautiful little girl." She say handing the paper and a pen to Harry.

Harry fill the birth certificate.

Emily Darcy Styles born on January 6th, 00:23.

A few minutes later the nurse comes back in to help me change into some new and fresh cloth. So I hand Emily to Harry, who happily takes her.

As I get back in the bed I look over to see Emily snuggled close into Harry's chest, sleeping quietly.

"She loves you already." I smile at him.

"I love her too. And you even more. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful daughter." He kiss me gently.

Harry lays her down in the small crib beside the hospital bed and hop into the bed behind me. I snuggle up to him so there's room enough for both of us.

"Take a nap, babe, you deserve it." Harry say, kissing my temple, holding me tight. Then I fall into a peaceful and happy sleep, dreaming about my new baby and wonderful boyfriend.