Chapter 58

Yay, it's my first day of school!!!

Chapter 58.

Brooke's POV.

Today Harry and I are going cake tasting. We are on our way to a famous bakery in town. They are famous for their great tasting cakes and their cake decorations. I'm so excited to pick out a wedding cake.

Anne and Gemma are spending the day with Emily. They were both very excited to watch her today. They missed her so much because they don't get as much time with as my parents do, because they live so far away from us. Now they get the whole day with her alone and they are staying for the whole week.

"Are you ready to decide what our wedding cake should look like?" Harry ask as he park the car in front of the bakery. They have closed it down today for us to come, so if some fans or paps find out about us being here, they can't disturb us.

"Yes, let's do this." I smile at him, before we both get out of the car.

"Welcome Mr. Styles and Miss Davis. Take a seat wherever you want and my team will come with some examples for you to try. Then you can freely choose your favorite or favorites and we will after that discuss the design of your cake." The owner of the bakery greet us as we step inside of the bakery.

We sit down at a table in the middle and as soon as we have sat down a few men comes with some plates with cake on. They stand in a line in front of us.

"The first flavor is white cake with light almond flavor and white chocolate buttercream." The owner say as the first man places a plate before us.

Both Harry and I take a bite of it.

"This is not what we are looking for, are it." Harry state, looking at me for confirming his statement.

"No, not quite." I agree with him. "Can we taste the next, please?" I ask the owner.

"Of course, this one is white cake with light vanilla flavor and white chocolate buttercream." He say as the next man places another plate before us.

We both take a bite of it, like before but this one taste much better than the other one. Of course, it is still not the one.

"It's really great, but not the right taste." I say.

After a while of tasting on different cakes, we are ending with the cakes. I haven't taking a liking to anyone of them. It just don't feel like they will fit to my wedding. Harry and mine wedding. There are only two flavors left.

"Okay this is the second last one. White cake with raspberry fruit filling and white chocolate buttercream." The owner, that I learned was named Mr. Eriksen, say as the second last man places a plate in front of us, again.

We once again take a bite of the piece of cake. It taste so great.

"And here is the last one. White cake, strawberry fruit filling & white chocolate buttercream." He smile tired as there's placed a last plate before us.

We take a bite of the cake to taste it. It's the best we have tasted so far. It will defiantly fit perfectly to our wedding.

"This is the cake." I say happily. "Don't you think so Harry?" I ask him hopefully. If he doesn't like it, we will need to try all of the cakes again.

"Yes this is great, babe." He smile at me. "We are getting whatever you want for our wedding." He kiss my forehead.

"But you also have a say in this." I pout at him. "It's OUR wedding, you have to take decisions too." I say.

"I just want whatever you want to our wedding. I just want you to be happy." He say kissing my lips shortly.

"We will take the last one as our flavor." Harry tells Mr. Eriksen.