Chapter 23

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating in a while. I been so stressed and every time I remembered that I had to update, I didn't have any internet. So sorry. Thanks for reading..

Chapter 23.

Harry's POV.

As soon as the interview was over I run to my car and drove to Brooke's house. As I got there I grab the handle to see the door was unlocked. 'Yes! Now I can surprise Brooke.' I think to myself as I sneak in.

I hear some sound from upstairs so I follow the sound. I end up outside a closed door. Now I can hear its singing. I push the door open quietly.

I look around and it looks exactly like a recording studio. Brooke is sitting in a chair in front of a microphone, and singing. It's beautiful.

I take out my phone and press record.

She finish singing and I speak up. "I never knew you could sing." I say smiling.

She spin around to face me. "Harry? You scared me." She say like se didn't hear my comment.

"Sorry about that love." I chuckle and walk over and kiss her cheek. "But why didn't you tell me you could sing."

"Umm.. Yeah I'm not that good." She say blushing as she looks down.

I lift her cheek with my pointer finger. "It was really beautiful." I say seriously. She give me a small smile. I lean in and kiss her on the lips.

"Should we have a movie day?" I ask. I just want to cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend. "Yeah that would be lovely." She smile.

"Would you please carry me? I'm tired of my crutches." She ask with the cutest pouty face ever, and holds her arms out like a little kid.

"Of course." I say as I pick her up. " I would do anything for you, babe." I smile down at her.

We sits on the couch with a lot of snacks. "What are we watching?" Brooke ask as I press play on the remote.

"We are watching sinister." I say happily because I know she hate horror movies. (A/N I've seen that movie. It's good.)

"No!" She groan. "You know I hate horror movies." She say as she slaps my chest.

"Yeah that's why we are watching it. So I have an excuse to cuddle with you." I grin at her.

"You are so stupid! You don't need an excuse to cuddle with me." She slaps me again.

As the movie end Brooke is practically sitting on my lab, but I don't mind.

"Are you staying for dinner?" She ask me. "I would love to stay for dinner. What are we having?" I ask.

"What ever we have. I can't really make anything in my state." She chuckle.

"Well then I'm making dinner for you." I say and kiss her forehead.

"What are you making then?" She ask. "That's a surprise." I say and stand up.

"Are you just gonna leave me here?" She ask course her crutches are upstairs. "Yes course you can not know what we are having." I say and peck her lips.

I walk into the kitchen and look in the fridge.

I end up making her some pasta with sauce. I walk into the living room and pick her up and carry her to the kitchen.

"The food was lovely Harry." She say as I wash the dishes. "Thanks love." I smile at her.

"Will you stay here tonight?" She ask with the cute pouty face again. "Of course I'll stay with you." I say and pick her up again and carry her to her bedroom.

We go to bed after she has changed and brushed her teethes. "Goodnight babe." I say and kiss her head. "Night Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment what you think.

-Kat.