Chapter 24

Chapter 24.

Brooke's POV

Two weeks after:

I'm walking without crutches again. I haven't been working while I had the crutches, but Harry have been visiting me every day.

We are actually going on a date tonight to celebrate that I can walk again.

"Brooke! What are you gonna wear tonight?" Katie ask me as she go through my walk in closet.

"I have thought of my new red lace dress. What do you think about that?" I answer and ask her.

"Yeah that's a great idea. What about these shoes to match?" She ask as she holds up some black heels.

"Yeah, and what about some jewellery?" I ask as I begin to do my make up. Natural as always. I also take my contact lenses on.

"Okay so I found these earrings, this bracelet and a matching neckless. Oh and this purse." She say as she lays out the things on my bed.

She has found a rose neckless, a crystal bangle bracelet, rose stud earrings and a Ann Taylor purse. All black, matching my black heels.

I get dressed and just as I was finish the doorbell rings. That must be Harry. I go downstairs to see that Katie have already let Harry in. He is standing at the door with a bucket of red roses.

Just as I reach the last step of the stairs he looks up from his conversation with Katie. He instantly smiles at me. He step forward and take my hand to kiss it.

"Happy one month anniversary, babe!" He says. I stand shocked, it's our anniversary? He remembered it?

"Um, happy anniversary, Harry." I say nervously, how could I forget our first anniversary?

"We should leave now. I have the whole night planned out." He say as he pecks my lips.

He leads me to his car and open the door for me. I get in and he closes it. He run around the car and get in himself. He then turn on the energy and drive down the road.

We park outside a fancy restaurant, and Harry once again open my door. I step out of the car and we walk inside. Luckily there are no paps, right now.

We are lead to a table by a waiter. He hands us our menus and walk away, as he wink at me. Harry glare at the waiter then turn to me and a smile instantly.

"So what are you gonna order?" I ask to break the silence. He look down at the menu and think for a few seconds. He then look back up.

"I think I'll have the steak." He smile. "What are you gonna have?" He ask.

"I think I will order some chicken." I say. We sit and make small talk while we wait on the waiter. Suddenly Harry glares at something behind me and a second later I hear a voice beside me.

"Have you decided what you would like to order?" The waiter ask as he stare at me, it's quite uncomfortable.

"Yes we are ready to order!" Says Harry rather harshly. The waiter just keep looking at me.

"So what would a beautiful girl like you have to drink?" He ask, still looking at me only. He have turned his back to Harry.

I look at Harry for help. "She would like a cola and I take one too." Harry says, still glaring at the waiter.

He write it down making a face at Harry. "And what about something to eat?" He ask turning back to me.

"She'll have the chicken and I'll have the steak." Harry says. The waiter write that down too, and walk away after winking at me again.

We talk again while wait for the food. As we get our food the waiter give me a peace of paper.

"What is that?" Harry ask as the waiter is gone. "I don't know, and I don't care." I say as I throw it away. "All I care about is you." I smile at him.

We eat our food, and Harry pays after our little argument about who's paying. As we walk out the door we are greeted with a whole lot off paparazzi and screaming girls. We make our way through the big crowd.

"Wow, that was many people." I say as we sit in his car. "Yeah, you just have to get used to it." He chuckle.

We stop outside his house. "I trough we could spend a little time here, before our date ends."

"Of course we can. It is our anniversary." I say. "We can do anything as long as we do it together."

"God I love you." He mumble, like I wasn't meant to hear it.

"What did you say?" I ask, I want to hear it again. Just to be sure I heard it right.

"Umm.. Nothing. I said nothing. Lets go to the living room." He say and rush to the cough. I sigh, I really hoped he said what I think he said. I think I love him, but I'm afraid to tell him. What if he don't feel the same way. I make my way to the couch and sit with Harry.

"Umm." Harry say nervously. "I have something to you." He say and pull out a blue velvet box. He give it to me.

"Harry you didn't have to. Now I feel bad, I didn't get anything for you." I say as I push it towards him again.

"No, take it. I don't care you haven't got anything for me, I want you to have it." He say and give it to me.

I open it to see a beautiful charm bracelet. The charm that catches my eyes is a heart. It's engraved, it say "Je t'aime".

"It means 'I love you' in France. Brooke I know this is soon, but I just can't hold it back anymore. Brooke Davis, I'm in love with you. You are my world and I would never leave or hurt you on purpose. I will never do such a thing as him Michael did to you." He say as he holds my hand.

The tears are running down my cheeks right now. It is just so beautiful. "Harry.."

"No, Brooke I know you don't love me and it is okay I will wait till you are ready to love me back. I just wanted to let you know." He break me off,

"Harry would you shut up please!" I say loudly. He shut up to let me talk. "I love you too, Harry." I say.

"You do?" He ask surprised.

"Yeah, at least I think I do." I say. "You make me feel special, whenever we touch or kiss I feel sparks and fireworks going off. I love to spend time with you, whenever we are not together I miss you like hell. Isn't that what love is?" I say.

"It's exactly what I fell. I love so much Brooke." He say leaning in closer.

"I love you too." I say as I begin to lean in too. And we finally kiss.