Matt x Reader (Lemon): Help You

Start from the beginning

"I-I don't know. I d-don't know what's going o-on..."

He managed to stutter out. I looked up at him. He didn't want to look at me in my eyes. I sighed and extended my arm towards him. I laid my hand on his upper leg. He filched at the suddenly contact.

"H-Hah..."

He breathed out. I could help but smirk. Awe, my little cinnamon roll is horny. He must still be a virgin.

"Matt. Move your hands away from there."

I said as innocently as possible. He hesitated to do what I asked him to do at first, but then he slowly removed his hands from his crotch, revealing his boner. I was right. I slowly stood up and walked ovef to the trap door, closing it. Matt followed my movement as he watched me walk back to him. As I walked over to him, I pulled off my shirt and threw in on the floor near me, leaving my top half in only my bra. Matt's face turn completely red.

"(Y/N)! W-What are y-you d-doing?!"

He covered his eyes. Man, he's such a child. I'm about to change that. I smirked.

"What? Don't you want help with you little 'problem?' Right?"

I slide down my jeans, revealing my panties, I threw my jeans next to my shirt. If it was possible, Matt's face turned a darker shade of red as he was slightly peeking. I chuckled.

"Well?"

I asked raising my hands, awaiting an answer. He slowly uncovered his eyes,.

"U-Um..."

He looked down shyly. He bit his lip. He looked back up me.

"O-Okay..."

I grinned. I immediately pounced onto him, pinning him onto the bed. He let out a surprised gasped. I smirked and sat on his crotch. He let out a soft moan then bit his lip. I giggled at his reaction. I let go of his wrist and moved my hands towards his chest. I slowly started undressing him. While I was doing that, I started slowly grinding on his boner. His hands gripped his bed sheets tightly. With that, he let out soft moans every time I made movement. His moans turned me on. He sure is sensitive. Soon enough I had removed all his top half, leaving him with his bare chest. I stopped grinding on him and moved myself downwards. Eventually my face was only inches away from his crotch. He sat up so he could see me. He had a lusty look in his hazel eyes. I smirked and I traced the top end of his pants. I gripped the end and pulled it downwards, revealing his boxers. I pulled his pants off so he was only in his boxers. I looked up at Matt. He had a blush spread across his face. He didn't seem to want to question me anymore. I licked my lips. I was going to enjoy this. I quickly pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard member. I threw his boxers across the room. Matt was now completely naked. He was slightly shaking. I looked up at him with a kind smile.

"Don't worry Matt, this isn't going to hurt."

With that assurance, I lowered my head and poked his member with my tongue before quickly opened my mouth and pushed most of Matt's member inside. He immediately grabbed my head and let out a loud moan. I gave a muffled laugh then began to bop my head up and down slowly. As I increased speed, his moans became more rapid. I was happy with myself.

Then after about two minutes, I pulled away, leaving a strip on saliva connected from my mouth to his member. He was breathing heavily in pleasure. He looked down at me needly. I sighed and smiled. It's time. I took off my bra, revealing my breasts. Matt bit his lip as he gazed at my breast. I slipped of my panties and dropped them to the floor. I was completely naked.

Before Matt could speak I crawled on him until my womanhood was towering over his member. I grabbed his member with my hand and pointed it towards my womanhood. I was wet. I licked my lips as I made contact with his member. Time to break his virginity. I let go of him and slowly started to sit on him. I finally managed to fit all of him inside me. I looked up at him. He was biting his lip. He seemed to be resisting to moan. I narrowed my eyes. I inched towards him.

"Matt. I want to hear you moan. I want the others know who you belong to."

I grinned as I started lifting myself up and down on him. He couldn't take it anymore. He let out a loud moan full a pleasure. I grinned and I intensified. I let out a few moans now and then. But Matt was a moaning mess. He grabbed my hips and helped me bring him more inside. I stuck out my tongue as a sign of pleasure. Before I knew it, I felt a knot grow below my stomach. I was breathing heavily.

"(Y/N)! I-I feel like I'm a-about t-to burst!"

He moaned out. I knew what that meant. I pulled away from him just before he cummed all over my chest. I cummed on him not soon after. We were both breathing heavily. I rolled next to him in bed. I pulled his head towards me. I landed a kiss on his lips before snuggling next to him and falling asleep next to my ginger.

Bonus:

Edd's Pov

I bit my lip as the moans upstairs increased. I felt a blush spread across my face. I covered myself in a blanket. I took the remote and turned the TV to full volume.

"Oh my god their like animals..."

I muttered to myself as I flipped through the TV channels.
__________________________________
Author's Note:

...
I actually liked writing this.
Yes.