Matt x Heart Broken!Reader: Alone

Start from the beginning

Tom asked as he took a sip of his flask.

"Guys, you remember (Y/N) right?"

He pushed me in front of him. I waved awkwardly.

"Oh yeah! Man you guys are soaking wet! You need to change before you catch a cold!"

Edd said in a worried tone.

"Yeah we were. (Y/N) is going to stay the night. Maybe even longer. Something happened that I don't want to bring up."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. I made a painful expression as the memories flowed back.

"Okay. (Y/N) you can sleep where Tord's room used to be."

Edd said. I simply nodded.

"Thanks..."

I muttered quietly. I felt Matt grab my hand. I felt my face slightly burn up. That feeling again... it feel exactly how I used to feel for (Ex/bf)... He pulled me into an almost empty room that had a closet, a bed, and a mirror. He let go of my hand.

"This is where 'Tord' used to sleep supposably... I'll be back with some dry clothes in a minute. Make yourself at home!"

With that he walked out of the room. I just sat there awkwardly waiting for him to get back. I couldn't sit on the bed or else I would get it wet. I sighed. How did I get myself in this mess? Edd passed by.

"I'm going to sleep. Night (Y/N)!"

He waved as he passed by.

"Bye Edd.."

I wave back slightly. Then after a few minutes, Matt came in with some dry clothes. He had already changed. He was wearing a white shirt and his black boxers. I slightly blushed as he started approaching me.

"H-Hey (Y/N)! I brought you some dry clothes!"

He set them on the bed.

"S-So ah... We don't have any girl clothes in the house because obvious reasons... S-So I'll just let you borrow mine! Sorry if they're too big on you... I would ask Edd but he already went to bed, and Tom hates me so I can't really ask him..."

He laughed awkwardly. I just slightly nodded.

"It's alright...! I'm going to change now so..."

I looked over at the door.

"O-Oh! Yeah sorry!"

He walked out the door, closing it in the progress. I turned my gaze to the neatly piled dry clothes. I pulled off my wet shirt and threw it on the floor. My bra was slightly wet but I didn't mind. I took the big purple hoodie and slipped it on. Wow he was right, this was big. But it was comfortable at the same time. I snuggled into it's warmth. I pulled back the sleeves so I could actually see my hands. I took of my jeans and threw them next to my wet shirt. I pulled on some yoga pants and tighten them so they wouldn't fall off. I felt so warm in Matt's clothes. I walked over to my wet clothes and picked them up. I walked over to the door and opened it. I walked down the hall to see Matt sitting at the kitchen table. He took notice of me and immediately looked up. His eyes looked up and down at me. A blush appeared on his face.