Matt x Heart Broken!Reader: Alone

Start from the beginning

I asked as I slightly saw the figure of the ginger in the darkness. I felt his hand pet my damp (H/C) hair.

"It is you..."

He muttered sounding a bit shocked. We were both soaking wet from the rain. I was cold.

"Matt what are you doing out here?"

I said rather coldly. I sniffed. He pulled his hand away from me. He seemed to hesitate in his words.

"I-um... I was just going out shopping and I must of lost the time... I... I saw what happened..."

My eyes widen. Oh no... He saw everything... I felt my eyes flow up with tears once again.

"O-Oh..."

I managed to say.

"Are you okay?"

Matt asked as he reached out for my hands.

"N-Not really..."

I sniffed. He grabbed my wrist and helped me up. Once I was up on my feet, he pulled me into a hug. It wasn't a very warm one, but it was... nice...

"Well then. If you're not okay, then I shall carry you!"

He cheered and pulled me up so he was carrying me. We were face to face. His hair was wet so it had fallen slightly over his face. We looked at each others eyes. I felt my face burn up so I looked away. I heard a light chuckle coming from the ginger. I turned to look at him frustrated.

"H-Hey! What are you l-laughing at?!"

I asked embarrassed. He smiled at me.

"Nothing! You're just so cute when you're mad!"

He smirked. I frowned. (Ex/bf) used to say that. I felt tears form on my face once again. I glared in another direction and wiped my tears away. I felt Matt's expression turn into a regretful one.

"S-Sorry..."

He muttered quietly.

"L-Let's just take you to my place to get you changed..."

I laid my head on his shoulder as he carried me to his place. I didn't have anywhere to go since I used to live at (Ex/bf)'s place. Now that we're over... I can't go back. I hugged him tightly so I wouldn't fall off. I closed my eyes, just to rest them.

After a few minutes, Matt finally spoke.

"We're here."

I opened my eyes and pushed away from him. He took that as a signal to put me down. He set me down on the floor as he searched his keys for his front door. He inserted the keys into the lock and opened the door.

"Hey guys!"

Matt called as he walked in.

"Hey Matt!"

Edd called. I peaked inside slowly as I hid behind Matt. I guess they took notice of me.

"Who is that?"