I made a sound of frustration. "WELL WHAT RETARD TELLS SOMEONE THIER FEELINGS WHILE THERE IS A CRISIS GOING ON?!"

"You don't know what you're talking about," Alex pushed past me.

I sighed in defeat. Suddenly I felt a presence near me. I turned my head to see an awkward dude with wild curly hair, scrawny arms and glasses.

"SINJIN! WERE YOU SNIFFING ME?!" I exclaimed.

"NOTHING!" he walked away quickly.

Sinjin Van Cleef... no one understands that kid. He got into HAMA because of his talents with special effects. But that still doesn't make up for the fact that he just isn't right in the head... 

As I walked to my locker - which was near Melody's - I saw that Sapphire was talking to Melody. "I heard that you rejected Alex. I'm surprised, I mean you probably don't get many offers..."

I get my teeth and walked over to them. "Sapphire. What are you doing?"

"Talking to your little friend," she laughed menacingly.

"I'm not her friend!" Melody and I snapped at the same time.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Alex and I are perfect for each other."

I saw that Melody was trying not to let it get to her. "Okay I get it. Go away."

Sapphire shot her a smug look before walking away in her stilettoed boots.

"You okay?" I asked Melody.

She nodded. "I'm fine." After a moment she changed the subject and said: "I really don't know what to do with my locker..."

"Wanna see mine?" asked Sinjin.

"Dude! Where do you keep appearing from?!" I asked.

"Who is this?" Melody asked.

"Oh, Melody this is Sinjin. He's weird." I told her.

"I have feelings," he said.

"Yeah well I have scissors." I retorted.

"What's your locker?" Melody asked.

Oh she is going to regret this...

Sinjin led us both to his locker and said: "These are foods I chewed but never swallowed-"

"We're going," I said immediately, not waiting for him to finish before dragging Melody off.

"Thanks," she said.

"Don't mention it," I replied. "No seriously, don't mention it. I don't want people thinking I'm actually friends with you."

Melody laughed. "No worries there!"

"You didn't let me finish!" Sinjin said.

Melody groaned. "Go away!"

"Okay." He left.

We both sighed.

~*~

"Okay so what ideas have you got?" I asked.

"Well we could hold a fundraiser...?" James suggested. We were in one of the common rooms, since we both a free period, trying to think of ways to get money for Scarlette.

"Yeah... that might work..." I said absent-mindedly. "Hey James did you know that Alex asked out Sapphire Costala-Car?"

He blinked in surprise. "Really? I was sure he liked Melody."