Backstabbing Quotes.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Adverage minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people" - Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Stop with the backstabbing b*llshit, if you can't say it to my face then shut the f*ck up" - This has obviously been used a lot, which is why I put it in here.

"I actually like when you spread rumors about me; it mean's you are spreading something other than your legs. You aren't as trashy as I thought you were." - taken from my twitter, I found it funny xD

"I'd take a hundred real enimes over one fake friend anyday. At least with enimes you know where you stand and they don't try and pretend to care. That makes them better by a long shot!"

"Backstabbers are only powerful when your back is turned."

"Fake; its the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style."

"True friends stab you in the front."

"While you're stabbing my back, you can kiss my ass too." 

"I was the one who said things changed; you were the one who proved it."

"Friendship is not capable of ending. For if it ends it is only because it never existed."

"I'll never forget what you did to me, but I'll never let you know I remember."

"If your having doubts about whether you can actually trust a person...chances are you can't."

"I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do"