Eleventh Doctor.

So yes I know its been ages but deal with it I've had exams. 

  So the Eleventh Doctor is played by Matt Smith (which you already know), and he is my personal favourite. Don't hate on me okay, David Tennant cant have all the fans. But I love him purely because he just brings so much fun to the role, he has his dark moments, and has the ridiculous ability to make me burst into tears at any given moment, but he's magnificent. 

Catchphrases: 

"Geronimo!", "Bow ties are cool", and finally "Come along, Pond" (you know, when there WERE PONDS FOR FUDGE SAKE *growls*) 

***

The Tenth Doctor: "I don't want to go..."[The Doctor regenerates, the energy blowing out the windows of the TARDIS and setting the console room ablaze. The Doctor screams as his eleventh incarnation emerges.]

The Doctor: Legs! I've still got legs! [kisses one of them.] Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... [notes length.] I'm a girl! [checks Adam's apple.] No! No! I'm not a girl! [pulls a lock of his hair in front of his eyes and looks at it, agitated] And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm...[taps head.] I'm—I'm...

[The whole console room shakes.]

The Doctor[ecstatic.] Ha ha! Crashing![As the burning TARDIS falls to Earth, the Doctor clings to the console, laughing and whooping with glee.]

The Doctor: Geronimo! 
I absolutely loved this whole exchanged^ because all of us were crying, and you know you fucking were if you saw David Tennant leave. And this this wonderful idiot emerges from the glow of Ten's regeneration, and manages to make us laugh through the tears, and it was probably the best way to heel our hurting hearts after saying goodbye to a brilliant doctor. 

**

The Doctor: All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

**

Amelia: If you're a doctor, then why does your box say "police"? [She gives him the apple. He bites it and spits it out.]

The Doctor: That's disgusting. What is that?

Amelia: An apple.

The Doctor: Apple's rubbish. I hate apples.

Amelia: You said you loved them.

The Doctor: No, no, no. I love yoghurt. Yoghurt's my favourite. Give me yoghurt.[Amelia runs, retrieves yogurt and hands it to him.

The Doctor[Opens it, gulps it down, then spits it out] I hate yogurt! Just stuff with bits in it.

Amelia: You said that it was your favourite!

The Doctor: New mouth, new rules. Its like eating after cleaning your teeth. Everything tastes WROOOONNNNG!!! Ahhh! [body spazzes and jerks in different directions]

Amelia: What is it? What's wrong with you?

The Doctor: Wrong with me? Its not my fault. Why can't you give me any decent food? You're Scottish. Fry something![Amelia opens stove and cooks.]