Hunger Games.

I know I haven't posted for this thing for ever, but I've recently become obsessed with a few fandoms, so I've decided to do a few more chapters. I L-O-V-E the Hunger Games. 

“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.”  - Peeta, my heart gave a little skip when he said this mwaha.

“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.” - This was such a powerful line from Katniss.

Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out. "Because...because...she came here with me.”  - Not even kidding I started crying when I read this part of the book, and when Josh does it in the film... me and my friend were sat fan girling over it while everyone looked at us and was like wtf? 

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”  - Had to put this in there, obviously duh.

“You’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.”  - Haymitch is an absolute LEGEND!

“Stupid people are dangerous.”  - Tell. Me. About. It.

“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”  

“Yes, and I’m sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people.

“Rue, who when you ask her what she loves most in the world, replies, of all things, “Music.”  

“The cat that Prim got hates me, I think partly because I tried to drown it.”  

"I bite my lip feeling inferior. While I've been ruminating on the availability of trees, Peeta has been struggling with how to maintain his identity."

“No, it happened. And right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner,' Peeta says.”  

“I want to do something, right here, right now, to shame them, to make them accountable, to show the Capitol that whatever they do or force us to do there is a part of every tribute they can't own. That Rue was more than a piece in their Games. And so am I.”  

“You know, you're kind of squeamish for such a lethal person”  

“Peeta?" I creep along the bank.
"Well, don't step on me.”

"What was that you were saying just before the food arrived? Something about me ... no competition ... best thing that ever happened to you... " Naw, sarcatic Peeta. Cute Peeta :) 

“I'm sure they didn't notice anything but you. You should wear flames more often," he says. "They suit you.”  

That's all for now kiddies, hope you like, and also I do have a Hunger Games fan fic on my profile if you like Hunger Games, considering I am obsessed, lol. I'll probably be posting other quotes pages, I was thinking about doing a Percy Jackson page, and an Avengers one too. So let me know if you have any requests :)