Love.

"Take me as I am, or watch me as I go"

  "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?"

  "Love does not make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worth while"

  "There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go"

  "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." - Same Keen.

  "You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip" - Jonathan Carroll.

  "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: in the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee.

  "Where we love is home; home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." - Oliver Wendell Holmes.

  "I'm not over you just yet, I cannot hide it, you just not that easy to forget"

  "One of the best things in the world: When your crush hugs you"

  "I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you"

  "I'm sorry I constantly want to talk to you. I'm sorry when you take long to reply, I get sad. I'm sorry if I say things that piss you off. I'm sorry if I come off as annoying. I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you. I'm sorry if I think about you too much and too often. I'm sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don't really care. I'm sorry if I come off as being clingy, but its just me missing you"