Dr.Spencer Reid

Well this is a Doctor Spencer Reid quotes page, for people who don't know him you need to do a face palm, immediatley. xD Because he's magnificent and a total nerd too which is even more cool, he's from Criminal Minds and he's the best, I have a total nerd crush on him, hope you enjoy :)

Elle Greenaway: Um, Reid, you probably saved my life in there.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Probably? I totally saved your life.
[he smiles]
Dr. Spencer Reid: And I'm pretty certain it was caught on tape.

Dr. Spencer Reid: You should see what comes up when you type "death" into a search engine.
Derek Morgan: No wonder you can't find a date.

Derek Morgan: I hate not having a plan. We're looking for a needle in a haystack.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Actually, it's more like we're looking for a needle in a pile of needles.
Derek Morgan: What?
Dr. Spencer Reid: A needle would stand out in a haystack.

Jason Gideon: Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Samuel Beckett.
Derek Morgan: Try not. Do or do not.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Yoda.

Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner: This is Special Agent Dr. Reid.
FBI Student: Oh, you look too young to have gone to medical school.
Dr. Spencer Reid: They are Ph.D.'s, three of them.
FBI Student: What, are you a genius or something?
Dr. Spencer Reid: I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, can read 20,000 words per minute.
[pause]
Dr. Spencer Reid: Yes, I'm a genius.

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."

Reid: I don't know everything. I mean, despite the fact that you think I do.
Morgan: I never said that. When have I ever said that?
Reid: Every day since I met you.
Elle: This morning at breakfast.
Hotchner: Yesterday when he beat you at cards.

Derek Morgan: So tell me, what does keep young Dr. Reid awake at night? Wait, let me guess. Memorizing some obscure textbook? No, no, no. Working on cold fusion? No, I got it, I got it, I got it. Watching Star Trek and laughing at all the physics mistakes?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Actually, there aren't that many scientific errors in Star Trek, especially considering how long ago it was made. There are certain improbabilities, but not that many outright errors.
Derek Morgan: Right. 

Reid: "I'm about to get naked, so they can scrub me down. Is that something you really wanna see?" - After being a total baddass hero and locking himself in a room with toxic fumes to save Derrick from inhaling them.

Reid: "I never have any normal fans." - This is after a maniac approached him and Rossi and handed them pictures of women who had been killed, them dropped the bombshell that five more people would be killed in ten hours, but the guy, who even looked like a pyshcopath, expressed a lot of affection for Reid's intelligence.

Reid: Statistically, 94% of all serial arsonists are male, 75% are white and few, if any, are ever caught.
Prentiss: Few? You don’t have a percentage?
Reid: 16%. Those 16% set 30 plus fires before they’re ever apprehended. I’m trying to be more conversational.
Prentiss: Oh. It’s not working.

Reid: You should have listened to me.
Morgan: It wouldn't have saved that much time, Reid, let it go.
Reid: The interchange between the 405 and the 101 freeways is consistently rated the worst interchange in the entire world.
Morgan: Why do you know that?
Reid: The government report.
Morgan: So what?
Reid: So you work for the government, you don't read the reports?
Morgan: On traffic patterns in a city 2,500 miles from where I live?
Reid: 2,295 miles.
Morgan: Don't make me smack you in front of all these people.

Reid: Colon?
JJ: Cullen. The last name of the vampire family in Twilight.
Reid: What's Twilight? - Yes, this is an excellent reason to love him, you should have seen everyones faces when he asked those two simple words, god he's amazing xD

Hotch: You told me you were clear to travel, you lied
Prentiss: Naughty boy
Reid: No I didn't, I am a doctor so technically it wasn't a lie
Garcia: What was it then?
Reid: Amm...second opinion
Garcia: You're my bitch now - This is probably one of my favourites, just because of Garcia who is also amazing and a god in the area of computers.

Lila Archer: [Lila takes a sip of Reid's soda] You don't mind sharing with me, do you?
Dr. Spencer Reid: No.
[Lila takes off her robe. She is wearing a bikini underneath. Reid stares at her as she walks away]
Derek Morgan: You don't mind sharing with me, do you?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Shut up!

Reid; What's that?
Prentiss: It's a star puzzle. It's impossible to put together. There's actually a romantic tale behind it. There was this prince who loved this princess and he wanted to show her how much he loved her. So he caught a falling star, but he was so excited he dropped it, and it broke into all those little peices. He frantically put the pieces back together to show her his undying love for her.
Reid: That makes no sense. You can't catch a falling star, it would burn up in the atmospere.
Prentiss: Well, it's a fable. It doesn't have to make sense.
Reid: But fables have morals, that didn't have a moral.
Prentiss: Ok, well it's just a little romantic tale. The point is that the puzzle is impossible....
Reid: (put the puzzle back together in a few seconds)
Prentiss: There's alot to hate about you Docter Reid. - I think this is actually is probably my favourite one, just because he was so clueless and just didn't understand it, and then when he put the supposedly 'impossible' puzzle together everyone just laughed like a little family, cute!