Dean Winchester (Supernatural).

Bela: So, how'd things go last night with Peter?
(Sam gives angry look)
Bela: That well, huh?
Dean: If you say "I told you so," I swear to God, I'll start swinging.

Dean: (about Bela) You know what? You're right. I’m not going to kill her. I think slow torture’s the way to go.

Dean: (to Sam) You stink like sex.

Sam: I think it's Snow White
Dean: Snow White? Ah, I saw that movie. Oh, the porn version anyway.

Sam: This is the dumbest thing you've ever done.
Dean: I don't know about that. Remember that waitress in Tampa?

Henricksen: You think you're funny?
Dean: I think I'm adorable.

Dean: Come on man. I know Sam, OK? Better than anyone. He's got more of a conscience than I do. I mean the guy feels guilty searching the Internet for porn.

Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.

Sam: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
Sam: (looking heartbroken) Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Dean: (looks concerned for a moment, then catches on) Cute.

Dean: The secretary's name is Carly. She's 23, she kayaks, and they're real.
Sam: You didn't happen to ask her if she's seen any black dogs lately, did you?
(Dean hands over a list)
Dean: Every complaint called in this week about anything big, black or doglike. There's 19 calls in all. And, uh, I don't know what this is.
(hands Sam a post-it note; Sam laughs)
Sam: You mean Carly's MySpace address?
Dean: Yeah, MySpace, what the hell is that?
(Sam laughs again, a little incredulous)
Dean: Seriously, is that like some sort of porn site?

Sam: (gesturing to pumpkin on porch) Hey, check that out.
Dean: Yeah? It's close to Halloween.
Sam: You remember Cinderella? The pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that become horses?
Dean: Dude! Could you be more gay? Don't answer that.

Dean: (to Ruby) You wanna kill me, get in the line b*tch!

Henricksen: I mean, after all, seeing you two in chains...
Dean: You kinky son of a b*tch, we don't swing that way.

Dean :You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Okay, this was requested by jamtammie, I've never watched Supernatural, but always thought it looked cool, but I never watched from the first season so thought it would confuse me, but after reading some of these quotes, which seem almost as sarcastic as the hawt Damon Salvator - almost haha - it seems incredibley cool, might take a look, thanks for the request honey. :)