Frank Iero And Gerard Way.

Frank Iero:

  "I would rather be trampled by thousands of children than touch a spider."

  "I would date Gerard."

  "I can't imagine any other band having better kids than ours, and if they do at least I know that our kids can beat up their kids."

  Q: "You're stranded on a desert island. What is the one thing you have with you?"
  Frank: "Books, especially Harry Potter. I'm such a sissy."

  Q: "If you were a super hero, what would be your super power and super hero name?"
  Frank: "If I revealed my secret identity, the world would go to shit."

  "We just have to watch Mikey and make sure he doesn't put any more forks in the toaster"

 "We've mutilated, killed and disemboweled rock 'n' roll clichés!”

  Camera man: "Did you read the new Ellen Degeneres book?"
  Frank: "Yeah."
  Camera man: "What did you think?"
  Frank: "It made me a f*cking lesbian!"

  Frank: "But I almost got shot the other night though" -nonchalantly as if it happens all the time-

  Interviewer: "Shot?! As in shot, shot?"

  Frank: "Pellet gun shot."

  "Gerard, in my opinion in the second coolest mother f*cker on this planet. Second because I'm first, and therefore cooler"

Considering there are a whole LOAD of them, I'm gonna pick my favourite Gerard Way Quotes:

  "So many people treat you like you're a kid so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."

  "Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*ckin' princess!"

  "I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude."

  "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"   

  "This shit is easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, mother f*ckerrr!"   

  "The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell."

  "Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."

  "Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with stick-like models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."   

  "Giving up doesn’t always mean you're weak, it just means you're strong enough to let go."

Frank Iero and Gerard Way Together:

  Interviewer: "Does Gerard sleep naked?"

  Frank: "Yes he does"

  Gerard: "No.."

  Frank: "Oh, well... you did when you slept with me"

  Interviewer: "Wow..."

  Frank "He told me it had to be that way."

 ***

 Frank: "Gerard and I... we're not gay, but we like to play around. What's gay about a blow job anyway?"

 ***

  Frank: "Yeah, I think we're a pretty sexy band. Look at Gerard, he can shake his ass. Hire us and Gerard will shake his ass for you all."

 ***

    Frank: "He's a good kisser, too."

   Gerard: "He's a very good kisser" -Both make kissy faces-

 ***

  Gerard: "30's not old... 30 is like the new 20..."

  Frank: "Yeah... for trees"

Hahaha, gotta love them!