"Good," I sighed in pleasure, becoming weaker and weaker to him as the seconds went by.

I tried to hold on to as much self control as I could, but the way he was teasing, was leaving me wanting more, and eventually I broke my walls down, jumping into his lap as I pulled his face to mine.

"Glad you came to your senses," he laughed into the kiss.

"Shut up," I silenced him again, tracing my fingers down his torso, stopping just short of where I knew he wanted me.

"Mum, I'm awake," I heard a voice from the doorway, instantly pulling me away from Harry.

"Dude what the f*ck, please don't tell me he's naked, oh my God, I did not just walk in on you two have sex," Sam quickly turned away from us.

I didn't know who was more embarrassed, her or I, while Harry seemed to be enjoying the feeling of getting caught. We weren't really doing anything other than kissing, but we were in a compromising position, and he was naked.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I climbed off Harry, making my way over to the door.

"Haven't you heard of closing your door? Mum and dad could have walked into the house, and the first thing they would have seen was that! You're lucky it was only me," she handed Mia to me, since I did ask her to bring her down when she heard her wake up.

"We weren't doing anything, we were just kissing," I defended myself.

"Sure you were, anyway I'm out of here, I'm going to the beach with friends."

"Sam, have you made your mind up about what we spoke about the other day?" Harry called out to her. I didn't know what he was referring to.

"No, I'm still thinking, bye guys," she quickly fled before he fired up more questions for her.

"What was that about?" I asked him, curious as to what they had been discussing amongst themselves, that I didn't know about.

"She's thinking of breaking it off with Calum, for good this time," he told me, which shocked me more than anything.

"What? Why? What's happened?" I questioned him, confused as to why those two would end things, when they seemed perfectly fine over the holidays.

"People just grow apart, they fall out of love, that's just how life goes for some people I guess. Not everyone is going to last, life isn't some unrealistic novel where everyone walks into the sunset and lives happily ever after. Cal was her first love, but it's not very often we all end up with our first partner, and I think Sam just feels like Cal maybe isn't the one."

As confused as I was as to when her feelings for Cal had changed, what Harry was saying did make sense. Not all of us were lucky enough to find the one in the first person we dated, I surely didn't, but the most important thing was being happy, and if you're no longer happy in a relationship, then walk away.

"I just want her to be happy, so if she's happier without him, than I support whatever she does. I kind of wish she came to me and spoke to me about it, I've been there since the beginning of it all, it's just weird she didn't talk to me about it," I shrugged, wondering why she didn't confide in me.

"I'm sure it's nothing personal, I mean she didn't go out of her way to speak about it, I asked and she opened up. It felt nice talking to her, she was treating me like kind of a big brother, and it means a lot to me that your family open up to me like that," he admitted, and I could see on his face how much it meant that she spoke to him about her relationship struggles.

As much as I wished Sam spoke to me, I was happy she did talk to Harry, because I wanted my family to love him and treat him like family, and they often proved to me how much they did accept him. To me there was no better feeling than watching my boyfriend get along with the people I loved, and them treat him like one of their own, it confirmed to me that he was my "one" and he belonged with me.