Prologue

ser·en·dip·i·ty  (noun)

1. the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. 

Have you ever felt a love for someone that was just so strong, you couldn't even begin to try and understand it?

Have you ever been so attached to another person's soul that even in the midst of all their darkest and most terrible secrets, you still see the beauty that lies within?

Have you ever invested yourself so deeply in someone else that you catch yourself thinking about them at the most inexplicable times?

Or have you ever been so utterly in love with a person that you hate them for making you feel something, because feeling nothing is so much easier - is so much safer?

Well I have.

And it was the best and worst thing that ever happened to me.

My name is Carter.

And this is the story of how two beautiful people with dark souls somehow kept each other from falling apart.

A/N: Hi everyone! So my name is Morgan, and this is my first Wattpad fanfic. I've written on other sites before but I have a really good feeling about this one, so I decided to bring it here :)

This is going to be a Liam fanfic where he will NOT be famous. His character will not have the same personality, same family, or anything like that. I'm literally only using his name and face. And same goes for the other boys as well.

I know the prologue is vague but I'd really love it if you would save this to your library so you can see when I update and HOPEFULLY you'll get hooked :) I'll update mostly every day, worst case scenario every other day. Love you all!