22. The morning afters and the surprises

Start from the beginning

Look how far she had come in lying, since she met him. Once upon a time, not so long ago, she would have messed his plan from the the get go, but here they were, in the bed, together and no one was the wiser.

"You know what, why don't we just go to sle-"

"Don't you want me anymore? Did you change your mind?" She bit her lips as she stared at his back.

"Does this feel like I have changed my mind?" He pressed her hand against his tented briefs and she sighed.

"No? So why not?" She said as she tried to sneak inside those boxers, but he was strong and he held her hands back.

"I am just looking out for you. You know-how"

"How I am a virgin. I know. But it is not like I am totally innocent, Logan. So why don't you just shut up and kiss me."

"You were afraid... And-"

"Oh God, are you going to keep talking?" She said as she rolled him to face her.

"God, woman, what are you-"

"You are still talking. God." She said as she grabbed his hands, pulled it over his head and kissed the hell out of him, until he started to thrash and moan her name.

"Now, this is exactly what I had in my mind when I put this thingy on." She said as he pulled her in, and kissed her, passionately. And she was begging for oxygen.

This is hot. The inner voice said with a snicker. But dangerously addictive, so...

God, I don't need lectures right this moment.

When he pulled the thingy off, she instantly wanted to cover up, but then she looked into his gentle gray eyes as he caressed her body with his eyes. The look on his eyes was warm and adoring and - like he had never seen anything so beautiful, like she was a fragile rose made out of blown glass and she stopped herself from closing herself or her eyes.

He made her feel beautiful.

Sometimes when she was out, she had seen eyes that wandered over her, but those eyes made her feel disgusted, feel like worms were crawling in her skin, but when Logan looked at her, it made her feel warm, tingly, excited and safe, at the same time.

She looked up at him. She wanted to see every moment she had with him. She wanted to see the look on his eyes, sometimes warm and placid, and sometimes hot and urgent as he touched her and made love to her.

"You are so beautiful."

"You are beautiful, too."

"Oh my God, no man ever want to be called beautiful. Handsome, yes. Sexy, hot, okay. Smart, can take that."

"Sometimes you talk too much."

"I have never been a fan of talking, that is until you came and messed up all my dynamics." He said as he grabbed her hips and she chuckled. "What, I am trying to be sexy here."

"And you look funny." She said and he grimaced. "And beautiful." She gave him a salacious wink and he groaned before he grabbed her. "God, don't do that. No, don't do that."

"What? What am I doing?" He asked as he continued to tickle her and she laughed and thrashed beneath him.

"Stop. Stop."

"Tell me I am handsome and I look really, really sexy, minx."

"Yes. Yes."

"What? I don't hear you."

"Wow, you are annoying, Logan and do you think this is the time to be your usual annoying self?"

"That is not what I want to hear." He said with a smirk and she smiled up at his beautiful face, with his eyes crinkled at the sides with a smile that made him glow like those glow in the dark stickers.