16

I head back downstairs and see the boys are still sitting in the kitchen. "We're going to the beach, wanna come pretty lady?" Christian asks as he spots me in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Uh yeah okay, I'm not doing anything today so why not" i shrug. I look at Justin and he gives me a small smile, I politely return it. "Give me 20 mins to put my bikini on and sort myself out?" I ask.

"Sure thing sugar" Christian nods.

"We'll wait for you outside" Justin smiles.

"Okay" I say before going upstairs. I grab my bikini and slip my clothes on, putting it on before putting the clothes back on over the top. I check my self in the mirror and decide to add a little makeup because I look a mess. Once I've done that I rush downstairs and join the boys in the car.

About 20 minutes of driving we arrive at a gorgeous beach.

When I sit down I feel Justin's eyes on me, I bravely look back at him. His eyes follow my body up and down and my body shivers inside. "Please stop looking at me like that" I sigh.

"Just admiring the view." He winks. I roll my eyes and point to the surf board next to him.

"You do realise you're going to struggle to surf today right?"

"Nah we won't." He shrugs.

"But there's no wind?" I say. He sighs like I know nothing about surfing. He moves his body closer to mine and I sneak a peak at his manly stomach, if he can look so can I.

"Oh princess, there doesn't need to be wind".  He states.

"Why do you feel the need to call me princess?" I ask.

"Well your hair is silky like Rapunzel's, your lips are as kissable as Sleeping Beauty's, your skin is as flawless as Snow White's, and like Cinderella, it doesn't matter if you're wearing crap clothes or a ball gown, because you're still beautiful." I gulp and my heart is beating so fast I can hear it in my ears. I look away, breaking the moment. For a second I completely forgot that he is a suspect.

"You're good, I'll give you that." I laugh.