26

I think you gave me the wrong address. Justin text reads. I laugh to myself.

No you're at the right place, come to room 20. I smile at grandma in her bed. I know family is a tough subject for Justin so I think showing him my grandma will get his soft side out some more and hopefully he'll answer the questions I throw at him later. I know grandma likes meeting new people as well so that's a bonus.

"Hello?" I hear Justin call from outside the door, followed by a little knock.

"Come in" I call.

"Oh you bought flowers" I smile brightly when I see him standing in the doorway with a gorgeous bunch of flowers in hand.

"I told you I would" he laughs.

"Look grandma, Justin bought you flowers." She gives me a little smile and winks at Justin.

"What a gentleman."

"Justin this is my grandma, she's my dads mum, he used to come visit her weekend until he moved to Thailand. Now I'm living here I'm taking over." I smile sweetly at grandma. "She had a stroke last year and now she can't really move properly, that's why she's here, so they can take care of her."

"Nice to meet you mrs Butcher." He smiles sweetly at her. She puts her hand out for him to shake.

"What a handsome feller you are" she grins, making me and Justin laughs.

"I don't know what lies she's been telling you about me, but they're probably all true" he laughs. Oh you have no idea.

"Gran let go of his hand now" I laugh, saving him from her grip.

"I've just got to feed her some lunch, would you mind waiting then we can go to the next part of the date" I smile.

"Of course" he nods, sitting down on the chair, getting comfy.