4

Shannon's POV:

"Liam come on we have to go and see Jayde" i sadly smile as i sit next to him on the sofa, he hasn't moved in days, he's absolutely heartbroken. Harry was his best friend ever since they were little, this is devastating. How someone can take somebody else's life ill never understand. I dread to think how Jayde is feeling right now.

Liam finally moves off the sofa and heads towards the bedroom, hopefully to get ready. He'll need something to eat, I jump up off the sofa and go into the kitchen, he probably won't eat much so i'll just do him something small, i quickly flick through the cupboard and fridge, the only thing I can really think of is a bacon sandwich so I guess that will do.

"I'm ready" Liam half smiles as he walks into the kitchen, I hand him his roll and head towards the door and towards the car, with the state he's in  its best that I drive. Luckily Jayde doesn't live that far so we shouldn't take to long.

"Liam please talk to me" I complain, the silence is unbearable.

"I'm numb, completely" he chokes up, the pain in his voice broke me, if I can't handle my boyfriend this way I'll never be able to handle my cousin.

" I know babe, but you have to keep strong for him and his family, make him proud now" I sadly speak "we're here".

We both climb out the car, Liam places his hand in mine as we walk towards jayde's door.

"Jayde, were here" I call as we walk in.

" I'm in here" her broken voice calls from what sounds like the living room.

I head towards the living room, Jayde is curled up in a ball in the corner of the sofa, she looks so pale. I'm so worried, she's not slept or eaten since the day she lost Harry, I dread to think how she feels.

"How are you feeling?" Liam spoke up.

"Just as bad as you I guess" Jayde sighs "I feel so lost and lonely, I don't know what to do with myself, I can't believe he's gone" Jayde begins to cry. I quickly run over to her side, pulling her into a hug.

"I'll get it and Ill tell them to leave" Liam suggests as the door bell rings at least 50 times. I nod in agreement.

"Uh Jayde, there's someone here to see you" Liam shakily speaks causing us both to face the living room door.

It's a detective..