28

"I know I should have got the pancakes, they look amazing" I pout as I watch Justin stuff his face with pancakes and syrup.

"Do you want some?" He smile, pushing his fork towards my mouth. I nod, closing my eyes and he slips the fork into my mouth gently.

"Mmm they're good" I moan, making him laugh. I didn't realise how loud I was until I opened my eyes and saw everyone around us staring. I couldn't help but laugh awkwardly. "Oops" i whisper, making Justin laugh even more. I slap his arm playfully.

"So, how do you know Christian?" I ask, curiously.

"When I moved here I went to a therapist and he was in the waiting room, we were bored waiting so we just got talking. He's had a rough life too so we can relate to each other I guess" he shrugs.

"Aww that's nice" I smile.

"Yeah, he's a troubled kid, but I've been trying to keep him straight, like he has for me."

"What kind of stuff did he get into?" I ask.

"He was mixed with the wrong people, they forced him to do things he didn't want to do, he could get in a lot of trouble if anyone found out." He sighs, finishing his pancakes.

"Have you ever been forced to do something you didn't want to do?" I ask.

"No, i don't get forced into anything, I'm a stronger person then that. Christian however, was blackmailed. He did one stupid thing when he was younger and the gang used that against him to make him do things a lot worse, he struggled to get himself out of that situation, until his parents moved him here when they couldn't find him." I nod, letting him know I understand.

"Where was he living before?"

"London."

"Oh that's where I used to live!" I smile.

Wait a second! When I met him on the plain he said he was coming back from a holiday there.

"Does he still go back to visit family?" I ask.

"Yeah, but as far as I know he's careful and keeps his head down so the gang don't spot him."

Something is not right here.