1

"Harry get off me" I laugh as I struggle to get out of Harrys hold, "I need to go to the supermarket before it closes." 

"I don't want you to leave me" he pouts, still not letting go of me. I finally get out of his grip, after much struggle.

"I won't be long, promise." I say before kissing Harry on the lips quickly then running to the door before he can grab me again.

"You're evil" he laughs. "Love you beautiful." He blows me a kiss.

"Love you too handsome" I smile, blowing a kiss back then I leave the house, getting in my car. Tesco's is about half an hour drive, it sucks living in the middle of nowhere, it's hard to just pop out for milk or bread, it's a long drive to get anywhere. It's always quicker when we go do the food shopping alone though. Harry is honestly like a kid in the supermarket.

I spend about 20 minutes getting everything I need then I go to the check out to pay and bag it all up. Gosh I got a lot of food this time, wow.

I put the bags into the back of the car get in the drivers seat, I turn the key to start the car up then I head off on the road,to go home. I bought me and Harry a movie and some goodies for tonight, I can't wait to just chill out with him, I love them nights. I turn the radio and sing along to the music while i drive.