21

"Justin, is that you?" A voice calls from below the deck.

"Sure is, Reg." Justin calls back.

"Come on down!" Justin leads me down to the cabin. It's nothing special; a standard black couch in the corner, and there's a small table with two chairs and a small cupboard. Standing in the middle of it all is Reg. His hair is cut short, and his dark tanned skin makes it hard for me to tell if he's just really tanned or if he's naturally dark skinned. The boys shake hands, and I'm introduced.

"Damn, Justin, where did you find her?"Reg slaps his shoulder. Justin winks at me.

"She found me." Reg shakes his head and looks at me.

"If you ever get bored of this prick, you know where to find me." He turns to go up to the deck, and I laugh.

"I sure do."

"Oi," Justin growls at Reg's laughter.

"Yes?" I bat my eyelashes at him.

"You're not gonna get bored with me."

"Am I not?" I walk back and sit on the sofa.

"Not a chance." He walks towards me. I look up at him through my lashes and see him swallow.  I bite my lip.

"Um," he whispers, stopping and running his hand through his hair.

"Mm?"I tilt my head to the side, if this is how he acts when I batter my eye lashes then I don't think I'm going to struggle with getting information out of him.

"Oh, boy." He sinks into the sofa next to me and leans his head on the back of it.

"What's wrong?" I turn my head to the side, facing him. He rolls his head towards mine.

"You. When you, do that. It drives me crazy." I smile at him.

"Do what?" I say innocently.

"Bite your damn lip."

"Good."

"Good?!" His eyes widen.

"Yep."I shrug one shoulder. "Maybe I like making you go crazy."

"Okay." He shakes his head and sits up, propping his chin up on his hand. I nearly forgot I was on a boat with all this flirty going on.

"What happened to the girl who tried to run away from me yesterday, all shy and awkward?"

"She decided to not run away anymore." I look into his darkened, stormy coloured eyes.

"So she's being honest instead." He nods and moves forward, his breath fanning my face. "Then maybe I shouldn't hold back much either." My breath rises, and I shake my head slightly.

"I don't want you to," I whisper. His eyes search my face. I move my body closer to him, and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Princess?"

"Mm?" He moves closer to me, his lips brushing mine as light as a feather.

"You're beautiful," he says softly. I smile against his mouth. His lips then press against mine, and I automatically kiss him back.

That was easier and quicker than I thought it would be. Step one complete.