7

"Take this and if anyone asks what it's for just make up a lie about how it's your dead grandmas or something" the detective says as he hands me a speaker watch that I can use to call for help if I need to. It looks like a normal watch, no one would have a clue. This just makes me even more terrified than I already am, why would I need to call for help?

"Okay, anything else?" I sigh, really hoping there isn't but he nods.

"Yeah, you need to fit in, you have to get on with everyone, you can't make yourself stand out or people will start to wonder about you then your cover could be blown, so be careful please, no bitching, no cat fights and do not get yourself in any trouble what so ever."

"I'll try, but you know how girls can be" I laugh. I'm trying my best not to think about Harry but everything reminds me of him. Like the time when we were out in a bar and a girl decided to hit on Harry, I went crazy. Yeah I hate girls.

"Please stay focused on the mission, don't get into complicated relationships, don't let feelings get in the way. Just do what we ask of you and we will catch Harrys killer."

"Got it" I nod, trying to keep the tears in my eyes, they're clouding my vision. I don't want to cry anyone, I'm done with crying. Justice needs to be served and I'm going to whatever it takes to make sure it does.