6

The detective just left and I don't want to be alone. The thought of having to look, touch and be around the guy who could have killed Harry makes me feel so sick, but it has to be done, only I can do it.

I text Shannon and ask her to come back, I'm really hungry now and I want someone to talk to about this craziness.

Am I really going to be able to pull that off?

I stare at the same spot on the wall for 15 minutes until I finally hear the door knock. When I answer it I pull Shannon into a hug and just burst into tears. I need to let it out, it's the only way I can move forward.

"Hey we're here now, it's going to be okay". She tries to calm me down.

"Liam I'm sorry, this must be so hard for you too" I say, pulling Liam into the hug. He just nods, putting his head down.

"What did the detective want?" Shannon asks when we pull away and sit on the sofa in the living room.

"They think they have an idea about who might have killed Harry" as the words leave my mouth I close my eyes, it hurts my heart so much saying it out loud.

"Well what are they doing about it?" Liam asks.

"They can't do anything until they have enough evidence, which is why they want me to go undercover." I say, looking up at their reactions.

Shannon looks shocked and Liam looks as sick as I did when I first heard it.

"A-are you going to do it?" Shannon stutters.

"Yeah" I nod. " I have to, for Harry".