31

Justin's POV:

"Dude I'm just gonna go to the toilet." I tell Christian before I head upstairs. I want to catch jayde alone for a second. Don't get me wrong I love Christian, he's like my brother but sometimes it gets a little too much when I have feelings for a girl but I can't express them properly because he's always there, watching over us.

As I approach the doorway of the bedroom I hear jayde talking, I'm guessing she's on the phone.

"There's a gang, with a book of people who have pissed them off. Next to their names is each gang member and how they're going to deal with that person. If you can find this gang and the book, we'll be able to see if they killed harry. I think Christian is the guy we're looking for. Not Justin."

What does she mean Christian is the guy we're looking for, not Justin? Does she think I killed harry? She can't possibly think that Christian killed her boyfriend, that's crazy. We don't even know a fucking harry, well I know I don't. I can't believe she's telling someone what Christian just told us, he told us that in confidence because he trusts us and she's straight on the phone the someone about it.

I'm about to turn around and go back downstairs when jayde opens the door to find me standing in the hallway. The look on her face is pure horror.

She gulps then says "we need to talk."