27

"She likes you" I smile as we leave the care home.

"I think I like her too" he winks playfully, making me roll my eyes.

"She's a right old romantic, she planned this date for us."

"Oh really, does that mean I should expect some romance then?" He grins cheekily.

"Hmm I don't think you've qualified for that kind of attention just yet, but you're close" I squint one eye at him.

"So this is some kind of test then?" He scrunches his eyebrows up.

"Yeah, you're passing so far so relax." I laugh.

"It's a good thing I like you." He says.

"Whys that?"

"Because I've never worked this hard to get a date before today." He says truthfully.

I stop in front of him and put my hand on his chest. "Well you know what they say, the best things come to those who wait."

"Is that what they say?" He looks me in the eyes as I run my hand slowly down his chest.

"It is." I nod.

"Well then, I guess I have to keep waiting." He says. I laugh and move away.

"So where are we going now?" He asks.

"To the cinema" I smile.

"Oh what we watching?"

"We're going to watch Gone with the Wind. It's four hours of complete heaven."

"Sounds good" he says.

"There you go, lying again." I laugh.

"I'm not lying" he say, faking a shocked expression.

"I'm joking, we're watching whatever you wanna watch." I smile.

"Okay, we don't need to go into the cinema for that then." He grins.

"Huh?" I look at him, puzzled.

"I'd much rather watch you, let's get something to eat so I can do exactly that" he winks, pulling me towards the cafe across the street.

"You're such a goon" I laugh.

"You love it."