2

As I reach the driveway I get this dreaded feeling in my stomach, I don't know why, but I don't like it.

I park the car, get the bag out then walk towards the front door. When I get closer I realise it's been busted open. I freeze, my heart is pounding.

"Harry?" I call. No answer. I drop the bags to the ground and walk in the house slowly. "Hello?" I call out, hoping no one is in the house. No one answers. I carry on walking until I reach the kitchen doorway and my heart stops, my hands drop to my side and It feels like I can't breathe.

Harry is laying on the floor, in a pool of his own blood. There's a knife laying on the ground next to him.

I can't breathe, I can't move, I can't look away. The love of my life is laying dead on my kitchen floor and all I can do is stand here.

I snap myself out of it and get my phone out of my pocket, my hands are shaking uncontrollably and my breathing is out of control. I can't take my eyes off his lifeless body. It's the most heartbreaking thing I've ever had to witness.

"Hello?" A lady says once she has answered the phone, I almost forgot I called, I was too busy staring at Harry, heartbroken.

"Ambulance please" I say and that's when I can't take the pain anymore, I fall down to my knees and weep until I can no longer cry.

The ambulance have come and gone, but I still haven't stopped crying. They took Harry away.

Harry is gone.