15

"Morning," Christian says as walks straight to the bacon. "Is this free?" He asks, pointing towards it.

"Yeah, sure is," Justin says casually, as if he hadn't just been caught gazing into my eyes.

"Wicked." Christian slaps up two sandwiches in thirty seconds flat and turns round, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Alright, Jayde?"

"Yeah. Just, going upstairs. Gotta make a call." I pick up the other half of my sandwich and leave the room. I practically run upstairs and push my door closed. I lean my head back against it, sliding down until I'm sitting on the floor. Is it natural to feel so attracted to someone after knowing they could have killed the man you're in love with? Well, I guess so. Attraction is instant, right? Feelings come after, when you know a person and if he has killed Harry there's no way in hell I could love him, ever. So it's just attraction, I can deal with that. Pure and simple. Yeah. Attraction. That's all.

"Hello?" Shan answers after a few rings.

"It's me" I say, smiling. It's good to hear a familiar voice.

"Oh hey!" She tries to sound excited but I know she's hiding something.

"You okay Shan?" I ask.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"No reason, you just sound a little off that's all."

"No sorry I'm just trying to get ready, me and Liam are going out tonight."

"Oh cool" I say.

"Wish you were here though it's not the same getting ready without you." She sighs. I nod, holding back the tears that are trying to come through.

"I know me too, sorry Shan but I've gotta go now, talk to you later okay, love ya, bye" I say before quickly hanging up.

It's too hard, speaking to someone back home. It brings back memories of the nights when me, Shan, Liam and Harry would all go out together on date nights.

I miss him so much it kills.