33

Justin's POV:

"Dude what was that about?" Christian laughs.

"I'm going to ask you one question and you better not lie to me." I say.

"Alright?" He says, looking a little shocked at my sudden out burst.

"Did you know who jayde was, before you met her on the plane?"

"No" he laughs. I know when he's lying and he's lying right now. His nose twitches and he rocks his foot back and forth when he's lying, which is what he's doing right now.

"Don't lie to me." I spit.

"Whatever man, she's clearly gotten into your head." He shakes his head.

"Did you kill her boyfriend. Yes or no." I say, getting to the point.

"Are you choosing that slut over me?" My blood is boiling right now.

"Don't fucking call her that. All this time I've been protecting your secrets, I've been a good friend too you, even though I had no idea what fucked up stuff you got yourself into I still protected you. You brought her to my house, you let me fall in love with her, knowing that you killed her fucking boyfriend. You know she was sent here because they thought it was me? Was you just going to let me take the blame?" I've never been so angry in my whole entire life.

"You're sick in the head if you think she loves you mate. Like you said, she came here thinking you killed her boyfriend, why would she love you." He laughs. Before I can stop myself my fist connects with his face, knocking him on the ground out cold.

I take this chance to call the police before he wakes up. He's not getting away with this, he ruined Jayde's life and he nearly ruined mine. If I don't call the police I'll end up killing him, then I'll be the one in prison.