25

"Hello?" He answers, trying to make his voice sound less sleepy but I can hear he's just woke up.

"Are you awake?" I ask.

"Of course." He says.

"You said you wouldn't lie to me" I laugh playfully.

"If I wasn't awake how could I be talking to you now?" He laughs, I can almost here the eye roll down the phone.

"I woke you didn't I?" I say.

"Yeah, but I'm thinking you should call me every morning at this time, it's much better than a alarm clock." I can't help but grin widely at this comment. "What's up?" He asks.

"I'm calling about our date, you said I could pick the time and place... so the time is in one hour and I will text you the address. Can you make it?"

"I'll be there" he says, I can hear him shuffling around. "What are we doing?" He asks.

"I can't tell you, it'll ruin the surprise" I giggle, trying not to sound so excited.

"Okay see you in a bit" he says before hanging up quickly. He's cute.

I dial the detectives number and wait for him to answer. 

"What you got for me?" He says as soon as he answers. Well hello to you too.

"A date today, I'll call you after and find out what I know. So far it's not looking like we have the right guy."

"I'm sure we do jayde, just keep digging." He says.

"Okay bye." I hang up and sigh.

I'm hoping more than anything that he's wrong and Justin isn't the guy we're looking for.