Part 53

Jacob walked into the kitchen and snaked his arms around Connie's waist, "what's... for... dinner?" he asked in between the kisses he was planting on her neck.
"Me" Connie smirked, turning around from the pasta she was cooking.
"Hmm, as delicious as that sounds, I can't say Grace would appreciate it" he replied as he held her waist.
"Well looks like you'll have to have me for desert, now finish the pasta whilst I check on the twins" Connie replied then pecked his lips before walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl" she grinned at Jasmine who laid awake looking around the room.
Jasmine cuddled into her as she picked her up and kissed her head, "you're such a happy baby aren't you little one?" she smiled and stroked her cheek.
"Let's leave your brother to sleep, he's lazy like your daddy" Connie said then carried Jasmine into the kitchen.

Grace had sat down at the table whilst Jacob plated up the food then they sat down to eat.
"I'm going to finish my homework" Grace said after finishing her pasta.
"Okay firecracker, shout if you need any help" Jacob replied.

Connie sat holding Jasmine on her knee as Jacob's lips found her neck, "let me take you to Paris?" he whispered in her ear.
She turned and smiled at him, "really?" she asked.
"Yeah, aslong as you're happy to leave Grace and the twins. I'd like to take you away, really show you how much I love you" Jacob told her.
"I'd love to go with you, it would be perfect" she replied.
"Then I'll book some flights, I can't wait to spend some time alone with my woman. I can't wait to hear you scream again" he whispered and nibbled on her neck gently.
"Mmm you're so inappropriate infront of our baby daughter" Connie laughed.

Jacob laughed and looked at Jasmine, "you're okay aren't you princess? You don't understand do you?" he cooed and rubbed his nose against hers causing her to giggle.
"Oh aren't you so beautiful, just like your mummy, now let's go and see your baby brother" Jacob grinned and carried her into the living room.
"She's such a daddy's girl" Connie said as she followed him in.
"Mm can't blame her, I've just got so much charm" he smirked and picked up Mason too.
"Hey little man! Daddy's missed you, yes he has" he cooed at him.
"Jacob, you know we aren't having anymore right?" Connie chuckled.
"If you say so sweetcheeks"