Part 43

"Jacob tell me where you are taking me" Connie insisted.
"Nope" Jacob smirked as he lead her up a set of stairs, a blind fold over her eyes.
"Jacob Masters tell me right now. If you think this is funny then you can bloody well think again! You're completely stealing my idea anyway, I blindfolded you to surprise you on your birthday! But it's not even my birthday!" Connie rambled on, having her eyes closed so not even realising that Jacob had taken the blind fold off.
"Suprise!" All of her friends shouted.
"Aaaah!" Connie screamed in shock as she opened her eyes.
Everyone started laughing at the look of shock on her face as she looked around.
A function room had been booked at a hotel and was now filled with balloons, banners, presents and all of Connie and Jacob's friends and family.

"Wow, this, you all did this?" She gasped.
They all nodded then she went round hugging each of her friends and family before sitting down to open the present.
"Oh my! These are so cute!" Connie said as she held up the tiny baby grows, a pink and a blue one, both of them reading 'I love my mummy'.
Jacob smiled and kissed her head, "those are from me, I thought it was very true" he told her.
"Thank you Jacob, I love you them" she grinned.
She then opened a present from Clarice, smiling widely. There were two sets of booties, both white but one pair with small little blue hearts and the other with pink. But this was not the only thing Connie was grinning over, there were also two baby grows, clearly customised, both of them having a stethoscope embroided down the front with 'Dr Masters' written down the front, one in pink, one in blue"

"Wow, Clarice they are lovely, thank you" Connie smiled then she stood up and hugged her friend.
"You're welcome" she smiled in response.
Connie continued opening presents with the help of Jacob and thanking all of her friends. They had received many beautiful baby clothes for both of the babies, blankets, toys, a mobile, nappies and various other things.
"I need to go to the toilet" Connie said as she stood up.
Everyone was sat around tables eating as a buffet had been laid out.
"I'll err give you a hand" Jacob smirked as he got up too, and took a gift bag out from under the table.
She raised an eyebrow at him but still made her way to the bathroom, closely followed by Jacob.

"What are you doing? What's in your bag?" Connie asked as she walked into the ladies bathroom, wondering why Jacob was there too.
"Just go to the toilet" Jacob replied as he began biting his lip.
Connie was too in need of emptying her bladder to argue so went into the end cubical.
He waited outside until he heard the toilet flush and the cubical un lock, then he entered the cubical with her.
"Jacob, you could just use the men's room" Connie pointed out causing him to chuckle as he looked the door with one hand and held the bag out to her with the other.
"What's this?" she asked.
"Another gift, from me to you, all though it benefits us both" Jacob smirked.
Connie took the present from the bag and began to unwrap them, her eyes going wide as she looked to the items.

In her hand lay a long pink vibrator, much longer than the one they already had at home. Next to the vibrator was a set of ties which Jacob picked up.
"Give me your wrists" he said huskily.
Connie smirked, placing the vibrator back in the bag which Jacob took from her.
She held her wrists out to him, then Jacob made quick work of tying them together.
Connie bit her lip in anticipation, Jacob's hands trailing down to her waist band and pulling her maternity trousers down her waist.
"No underwear again Ms Chase" he smirked, then slowly trailed a finger over her clit.
She moaned sensually, closing her eyes as he began to rub her with one hand but used his other to take down his pants and boxers.

Jacob lined himself up before grabbing the vibrator from the bag, then he switched it on and used it to replace his fingers on her clit as he pushed his hardened length into her.
"Aaah baby" Connie moaned, throwing her head back in delight.
The vibrator was on the highest setting, sending waves of pleasure through Connie's body as Jacob pounded into her.
The couple were moaning and crying each other's names loudly as the door and panels of the toilet cubical shook.
Being so lost in their actions, Connie and Jacob were oblivious to the door to the bathroom opening, Clarice and Jac both entering.
"Oh god Connie!" Jacob moaned loudly as he felt her walls tightening around his shaft.

Jac and Clarice began sniggering away to each other, then bursting into full blown laughter as they heard Connie scream.
She bit Jacob's kneck as she spilt her juices down his length, setting him off so he released inside of her.
He dropped the vibrator to the floor, slowly pulling out and panting heavily.
"Shh" Connie said in a low voice, hearing small sniggers from out side as Jac and Clarice had calmed themselves again.
"Who is it?" he hissed.
"Oh I'll just use my x-Ray vision to find out" Connie said before punching Jacob lightly in the chest.
Clarice and Jac started laughing again, literally clinging on to each other in histerics as Jac opened the door then the two ran out.
"They are going to tell everyone aren't they?" Connie groaned.
"Well everyone is going to wonder why whoever it was is laughing so much, so yes I'd say so" Jacob replied.
"Oh well, it was so worth it" she smirked.