Part 39

Jacob pushed Connie up against the front door and attached his lips to hers in a heated frenzy.
They had returned from their scan and stop off for pizza, after arguing for the entire car ride about the comment Jacob made at the maternity clinic. Both of them were too frustrated to relax in any other way, so decided to release the tension sexually.
She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his kneck as he stepped back and began walking along the corridor with his lips still attached to hers.
She started untucking his shirt from his trousers before undoing his belt and letting them fall to the floor.
Connie's hand went into his boxers and she slowly began to caress his hand length with her finger tips.
He hissed in pleasure at the touch of her cold hands before attaching his lips to her neck.

He began to suck gently leaving small purple bruises along her neck and down to her collarbones.
She moaned sensually whilst continuing to pleasure him, pushing down his boxers and wrapping her hand around his erection.
Jacob grunted as one hand moved up and down his shaft, her other stimulating his balls gently.
"Fuck" he hissed against her neck causing her body to shiver in delight at the tingles he sent down her spine.
His eyes were closed and he groaned obscenely as he felt himself nearing his climax.
"Come for me baby" Connie whispered seductively, which sent him over the edge.
Jacob cried out her name as he released over hand hand, panting as he claimed his breath again.

Connie smirked and pressed her lips to his, "get your ass up the stairs. If you think I'm going easy on you then you can think again" she said.
Jacob grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs with him, then she slammed the bedroom door behind him.
"Get all of your clothes off" she ordered as she began to strip off herself.
Jacob complied, and stood butt naked in front of the bed.
"Lie down. You're mine" Connie told him.
He laid down as she removed their box from the wardrobe, taking out the handcuffs, blind fold and lubricant.
First she handcuffed him to the bed, then placed the blind fold over his eyes.

Connie straddled Jacob's thighs, but left him unsure of what she was doing until he heard a squelching sound as the lubricant came out of the bottle into Connie's hands.
She rubbed her hands together before wrapping them around his length again and slowly coating it in the lubricant.
Smirking to herself, she pushed herself up then moved so her arse was hovering over him.
Jacob was waiting in anticipation then slowly she sank down on his length.
They both moaned with pleasure she raised off him again with her arse before sinking back down.
She repeated this action very slowly a few times before finally having mercy on them both.
Connie gripped Jacob's waist and bit her lip as she began to ride him quickly.
Her enlarged breasts were bouncing in sink with every thrust, and Jacob's hips buckled as the pleasure soared through his body.

He rattled the handcuffs against the best frame as she cried out his name in ecstasy.
Connie's body shook as she finally released down the inside of her legs, whilst Jacob let himself go inside of her.
She rose of him, both of them panting as they recovered.
"Still think you need good luck with me?" she smirked as she removed the blind fold from his eyes.
"Oh definetly not" Jacob replied with a grin.
"Good answer" Connie said before pushing her tounge into his mouth.