Part 49

Connie and Jacob took Mason and Jasmine home the following morning.
Grace was over the moon, she adored her baby brother and sister, couldn't get enough of cuddling them.
Mason really was the spit of Jacob, if Connie had ever had any doubts that her children were Jacob's then them doubts were quickly brushed aside, not that she had slept with anyone else.
He had chocolate brown eyes, dark hair that was certainly going to be curly and skin just slightly darker than Jasmine's.
Jasmine's eyes were Connie's, as was her nose but her hair was Jacob's.
Connie couldn't help feeling a sense of pride as she wandered how they created something so beautiful.

"I need to feed them" Connie said as she laid on the couch with Jacob.
She took her top up then unclipped her bra, revealing her perfectly rounded breasts that Jacob could no longer fit into his hands.
He gasped and bit his lip, he saw them everyday but they never did fail to amaze him, or in this case do things to him that he wasn't sure were entirely appropriate when Connie was about to breast feed his children.
Connie caught sight of it immediately, looking at him then with a raised eyebrow.
"Only you would get a hard on now" she said.
"Your fault" he smirked.
Connie laughed and picked up Jasmine from the Moses basket next to the couch, "I'll sort it out after I've fed the twins" she told him.
"Really?! In that case is there anything I can do to speed up the feeding process?" Jacob asked eagerly.
"No, have some patience" she laughed as Jasmine latched on.

Connie finished feeding Jasmine and Mason, with Jacob watching the entire time and his excitement only growing, literally.
She took them upstairs to their nursery, both of them still sleeping so she brought down the baby monitor.
Jacob smirked as she walked back in, sitting down next to him.
But just as he undid the zip on his jeans, bringing them down over his hips, Grace came in and sat herself down on the couch opposite.
"Can we watch a film?" she asked.
Jacob quickly pulled his jeans ip and looked at Connie.
"Err yes, ok" she replied with a nervous smile.
"Thanks" Grace said before she put Netflix on and turned her attention to the TV.
"Sorry" Connie mouthed to Jacob.
He smiled and planted a soft kiss to her hair, "don't worry about it" he whispered.

Half way through the film Connie was snuggled up with Jacob, without realising that she was running her hand up and down his thigh in a comforting manor.
Jacob, on the other hand, wasn't finding this so comforting. He let out a grunt, causing Connie and even Grace to look at him momentarily.
"thought you were snoring for a second there" Grace giggled before looking back to the TV.
"Con... I can't sit like this, it's starting to throb" he whispered in her ear.
"Gracie, me and Jacob are just going to check on the twins" Connie said then she got up from the couch.
Grace merely nodded, finding an interesting part in the film, and luckily didn't notice Jacob walking out with his hands over his very enlarged crotch area.

They went up to their en suite bathroom and looked the door, having the baby monitor with them just incase.
Jacob hurriedly pulled his jeans and boxers down, freeing his long hard length.
He had been right, it was really was throbbing, even having small droplets of cum seeping from the slit.
Connie smirked as Jacob let out a loud moan, throwing his head back as he placed his hand around his length.
"Let me" she giggled then dropped down to her knees.
Jacob hissed in pleasure as she ran her tongue over his tip, tasting the few droplets.
"Fuck con" he grunted, then she took as much of his length as she could to the back of her mouth and began to suck quickly.

Jacob's hands went to the back of Connie's head, helping her with every thrust her mouth made.
Connie's gag reflex was affected as she sucked quicker than before causing him to moan obscenely.
His hips bucked, Connie grazed her teeth over him one last time sending him over the edge.
Jacob fired streams of thick white liquid down her throat which she swallowed before releasing him.
He grinned from ear to ear as she stood up and licked her lips, "thank you" he smirked.
"Oh it was a pleasure Mr Masters" Connie replied before pressing her lips to his.