Part 46

Connie woke the next morning, her legs tangled together with Jacob's, the silk sheets lying on the floor with the sex toys tossed to the side.
She smiled as she ran a hand over her bump, excited that today was the day she was going to meet her babies.
Jacob stayed sleeping as Connie carefully moved herself from him and the bed before making her way into the bathroom.
She turned on the shower and let it warm up as she took a towel then placed it on to the radiator before stepping in.
The hot water poured over her body, the shower filling with steam, as she fell into a state or euphuria.

Connie's mind became so lost with thoughts of Jacob that she hadn't realised where her hand was going until she heard herself moan.
She looked down seeing her fingers running over her clit quickly, her juices spilling out of her.
The thought of not being able to touch herself properly in this way or have Jacob touch her like this for the next six weeks was almost unbearable for her and she was going to make the most of it. Completely.
"Fuck" she muttered under her breath as she slipped two fingers inside herself, thrusting them in and out quickly.
Connie began panting then used her other hand to grip the side of the shower, throwing her head back and crying out as she exploded down her thighs.

She removed her fingers, smirking to herself as she caught her breath.
Quickly Connie washed herself before turning off the shower, climbing out and drying herself with a towel.
That was when she realised she had forgotten her underwear so dropped the towel and made her way back into the bedroom naked.
"Hmm well this is a very nice sight to wake up to" Jacob smirked, sitting up in bed with his eyes roaming her body.
"Glad you think so" Connie giggled in response.
"Oh I do. There were some very interesting noises coming from the bathroom a few minutes ago. You wouldn't know anything about that would you baby girl?" He asked.
"Hmm might do" she smirked before walking over to her closet.

Jacob laughed and got out of bed, wrapping his arms around her naked body.
"Was someone pleasuring themselves Ms Chase?" he whispered in her ear before dipping his head and nibbling on her neck.
"Would I do that Mr Masters?" Connie smirked in response.
"Err yeah" he chuckled.
"Hmm in that case, I'd hate to be the only one getting some pleasure today. Maybe we should even it out a little" she said as she began to move her hips so her arse was grinding on his hard length.
"Sounds exciting" Jacob replied, letting out a small groan.
Connie moved away and back over to the bed followed by Jacob who laid himself down.

She straddled his thighs and placed her hand on his erection, wrapping it firmly around it causing him to hiss in pleasure.
Connie began moving her hand up and down his length as Jacob groaned loudly, his eyes closed tight.
She lent down the best she could and licked his tip, running her tounge over the slit, "oh baby!" he cried out, he was already so close.
Jacob's length was taken to the back of her throat. She used her hand to stimulate the rest of him whilst bobbing her head up and down, sucking and gagging on him.
He moved his hands to her hair, tangling on in her soft brown locks and pushing her head down a little.
Connie grazed her teeth over his slit, this time sending him into over drive.
With a load groan he released, firing his creams to the back of her throat.

She released him then swallowed every last drop, loving the taste.
"Good enough wake up call for you Mr Masters?" Connie asked him with a smirk.
"Oh definetly Ms Chase. Now let's get ready to go and meet our babies" he grinned, resting one hand on her bump.
"Good idea" she smiled then got off him, "you need a shower" she added.
"Hmm, fancy joining me? I know you've only just had one but you want to be extra clean don't you?" Jacob asked.
Connie laughed, "if I get in that shower you'll only be making me dirtier, but I can't say no" she replied before walking off into the bathroom for the second time.