Part 15

"Pregnant?" Carla said in disbelief.
"Yes" Connie confirmed.
"And I guess you think that makes everything ok Jacob? Mums dead but aslong as you and your new girlfriend are happy with your new family who cares, am I right?" Carla said angrily.
"No Carla it's not like that, I love Connie and our baby. I had no idea that mum was going to die when we found out and even so nothing is going to change the fact that she's pregnant" Jacob told her.
"Can't you see it? She's ruining everything! She was probably happy that she couldn't save mum, that way she gets you all to herself! You have to choose, your family or her" Carla shouted.
"Then I choose Connie, every time" Jacob said but Connie picked her bag up off the floor, "I'm not coming between you and your family. I'll see you in work tomorrow Staff Nurse Masters" she said.

"Connie no, don't go" Jacob said as Connie walked out of the room.
He followed out but it was too late, she walked out of the front door and slammed it behind her with tears streaming down her face.
"What the fuck have you done?" Jacob shouted at Carla as he walked back in.
"It was for the best, she was ruining our family!" Carla shouted back.
"No! She is my family, I love her, I love my baby. But I'll tell you something Carla, you're a cast iron bitch who doesn't deserve a family! I pity you Josh, having to put up with her" Jacob said.
"Don't bring him into this! He's done nothing wrong" Carla shouted.
"Neither has Connie" he growled back.
"He's right Carla, Connie didn't do anything wrong. You've shown your true colours and I have to say I'm not sure if I like them. We are leaving now" Josh said.

"Josh come on you're supposed to be on my side!" Carla said.
"I'm not usually one for taking sides but at this point in time I'm with Jacob" Josh said.
"Bastard" Carla muttered before walking out.
"I'm really sorry mate, she's completely out of order. I'll try to talk some sense into her. I hope you can sort it all out with Connie" Josh said.
"Thanks Josh, and yeah so do I" Jacob said.
Josh followed Carla out then Jacob took picked up his phone and rang Connie but he got no answer so he left a message instead.
"Connie please call me back, I love you, Grace and our baby so much. I can't live without you. You're the most beautiful kind hearted woman I know and it hurts me to know that the woman I love is hurting. Please call me back baby" he said.

Connie arrived back home then took her phone out of her bag, she noticed the message from Jacob but she didn't answer it, she couldn't, so laid down on the couch and closed her eyes unaware that her phone carried on ringing.
Jacob had had enough of getting no answer so got into his car and drove to Connie's.
He let himself in and went into the living room where she was sleeping on the couch.
He crouched down infront of her and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you" he said as her eyelids began to flutter.
"Jacob what are you doing here?" she asked him.
"I came to get you back, to tell you how much I love you. Please don't leave me Connie, I'd choose you any day over Carla. You aren't coming between my family at all because you are my family, you, Grace and the baby" he said.

"Jacob don't do this, don't let me worsen your relationship with your sister. You may choose me now but what happens when you need your real family? You'll need each other" Connie said.
"I need you baby, Carla has Josh, and it's not like I want anything to do with her anyway after what she's done. I love you and she's not going to change that" Jacob said.
"Jacob" Connie started but he silenced her with a kiss, "please Connie" he said before kissing her again.
Connie wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "I love you too, I'm so sorry for walking out" she said.
"It's ok baby it's not your fault" he said,
Connie kissed him as he pulled himself up onto the couch with her, "you're so beautiful" he whispered.
Their lips met again and Jacob parted Connie's lips with his tongue allowing them to explore each other's mouths as their hands roamed their bodies.

"Should we take his upstairs?" Jacob suggested and Connie nodded.
He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom kissing her neck all the way.
He put Connie on the bed then pulled his shirt over his head whilst she did the same.
"I want you to fuck me Jay, harder than ever before. Do what ever you want to me" Connie begged.
"In that case, I went shopping whilst you were in work yesterday" Jacob said before taking a bag out of the bottom of her wardrobe.
He tipped it upside down and an array of sex toys fell on to the bed.
"Jacob everyone in there must think you're a sex addict" Connie said whilst laughing.
"I don't care, Aslong as I get to make you scream" he said as he pulled his pants down.

They removed the rest of their clothes then Jacob climbed on to the bed and picked up a tub.
He took the lid off and used his fingers to take a small amount of the cream which he began to apply to Connie's nipples.
She moaned as he gently pinched her nipple whilst they began to tingle.
He put the lid on then took another tub which he opened then applied to her clit and rubbed it in.
"That's so good" she moaned.
"Oh that's nothing baby" he said with a wink.
He took the hand cuffs from the bedside table and handcuffed her to the bed before picked up another item.
"I can't even tell what that is" Connie said.

Jacob smirked at her before putting the ring of the item around his dick and switching it on.
"Double the penetration, and it vibrates" he said.
Connie opened her legs wider and Jacob climbed on top of her and kissed her, "ready?" he asked and she nodded frantically.
Jacob lined himself up and pushed himself and the extra dildo inside of her.
Connie practically screamed instantly, bucking her hips in pleasure.
Jacob began a pace of thrusting in and out of her quickly causing them both to moan as it vibrated against both of them.
"Oh god, aaaah Jay" Connie screamed out.
His hands went to her breasts which he began to massage as he pounded into her forefully.

Connie began to tighten around him increasing the pleasure, "aah Connie" Jacob groaned as he came inside of her closely followed by her orgasm.
He pulled out then removed the the dildo and crawled down Connie's body.
He placed his head inbetween her legs and ran his tongue down her clit.
Her breathing became more irratic as he pushed his tongue inside her clit tasting her juices and the cream her had previously put on her.
Connie moaned and bucked her hips as she could feel herself getting closer and finally as he lightly bit down on her clit she screamed before she came.
Jacob licked her clean then climbed back up and body and took off her hand cuffs.
He pulled her on top of him kissing her passionately as her hands went to his dick.
He moaned as she pumped her hand up and down repeatedly getting quicker as she went, "mmmh shit Connie" he groaned before he came over himself and her hands.
She moved down his body and sucked away his juices before laying down on his chest, "best sex of my life" she panted.
"Ditto, I love you" Jacob said.
"I love you too Jay" Connie replied.