Part 13

Connie went to get Grace then they walked hand in hand down to the car park to find Jacob sat on a bench.
Connie sat down next to him then Grace sat next to her.
"Did you talk to Carla?" she asked.
"Yeah, she's gone home to her fiancée. We are going to talk in a couple of days, arrange the funeral. It's probably best to give each other some space at the moment" Jacob said.
Grace stood up from next to Connie then went over to Jacob and hugged him, "you'll be ok Jacob, we'll look after you."
Jacob hugged Grace back then picked her up on to his knee, "I know princess, come on, I spend enough time in hospitals as it is" he said as he stood up still holding her.
Connie linked her arm through his left one as he carried Grace on his right side over to the car.

They arrived at Connie's fifteen minutes later.
Grace ran around the house happily, not much had changed but she had missed her room.
Jacob sat down on the couch then Connie curled up next to him, "I'm here for you Jacob, don't forget that" she said.
"I won't baby, I won't" he replied before pulling her onto his knee and wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I mean, it if there's anything you need just ask me, I love you" Connie said.
Jacob smiled then kissed the side of her head, "I love you too baby, although there is one thing I need" he said.
"What?" she asked.
"When Grace is in bed, make me forget about it all. Please" he said.
"I will, don't worry" Connie replied.

Grace came down stairs and threw herself on the couch next to Connie, "can we watch a film?" she asked.
"Yes sweetheart, go and choose one" Connie said.
"Ok!" Grace said happily before running back up the stairs.
"She seems glad to be back" Jacob said.
"Oh give it time, she'll be driving us up the wall in a week" Connie told him.
"I don't doubt it if she's anything like her mother" Jacob said with a smirk.
"You have to be nice to me! I'm carrying your child" Connie pointed out.
"I'm always nice to you baby" Jacob said.
"Hmm if you say so" Connie said.

"Jacob I was thinking, I know it hasn't really been that long but we love each other and we are having a baby together so I was wondering if you wanted to move in here?" Connie suggested.
"If it's ok with you and Grace then I'd love to sweetcheeks" Jacob said.
"If what's ok with me and mummy?" Grace asked as she walked back in.
"Nosy aren't you darling, I've asked Jacob to move in with us" Connie said.
Grace smiled then hugged her mum and Jacob, "I brought down house at the end of the street" she said as she pulled away.
"That's a little scary darling" Connie said causing Jacob to smile, "don't worry sweetcheeks, you can cuddle into me" he said.

Grace put the movie on then sat on the couch next to Connie and Jacob.
Grace and Jacob weren't scared at all but Connie kept burying her face into Jacob's chest.
At the end of the move Connie ordered pizza since neither she or Jacob could be bothered cooking.
They ate the pizza still in front of the TV, this time watching Disney Channel much to Grace's enjoyment.
Grace began to get tired around nine o'clock so Connie took her up to bed, read her a story and kissed her goodnight before she fell asleep.

Just as she was closing the door behind her Jacob snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.
Connie turned around in his arms and placed her head against his chest, "you doing ok?" she asked.
"I guess so" he replied.
"Do you still want me to make you forget it all?" She said.
"Yeah, if that's ok with you" Jacob said and Connie nodded before he led her into the bedroom.
They removed all of their clothes then Jacob took a vibrator, lubericant, blind fold and some hand cuffs from Connie's bedside table.

He climbed on top of Connie and they kissed passionately as her legs were wrapped around his waist.
Connie picked up a bottle of lubricant then rolled onto all fours.
"Connie? What are you doing?" Jacob asked.
"What do you think I'm doing? I'm making you forget, now are you up for it or not?" she said.
"Yes, I just didn't think you would be" he said with a grin.
"Mmm there's a lot of things you don't know about me Mr Masters" Connie said as she put on a blind fold.
Jacob hand cuffed Connie to the bed then coated himself in lubricant then lined himself up with Connie's arse against his hips.
"Ready?" he asked and she nodded.

Slowly he pushed himself in fractionally causing them both moan before he pulled out again.
He pushed himself in again further this time and carried on until she loosened up.
"Harder Jacob" Connie moaned.
Jacob held her hips with one hand and he thrusted in and out quickly.
His other hand went to her clit which arroused her more.
He groaned as she tightened around him again before she orgasmed followed by him coming inside of her.
He pulled out of her then took the handcuffs off before pulling the covers over their bodies as she took off the blindfold.

He went to wrap his arms around Connie but she moved down his body and under the covers.
She dipped her head down and took his erection into her mouth running her tongue around the tip causing him to moan.
"Shit Connie" he groaned as he raised his hips causing her to take more of his length.
She raised her head repeatedly sucking on his dick as his moans became louder and more frequent until he came in her mouth.
Connie swallowed then came out from under the cover and rested her head on Jacob's chest.
"Thank you baby" he said before kissing the top of her head.
"I love you J" Connie said.
"I love you too" he replied.