Part 44

It was evening when Connie and Jacob walked hand in hand over a bridge to a small clearing near a water fall.
Jacob took out to blankets from a picnic basket, putting one on the floor then one over him and Connie.
They both ate in a comfortable silence, sitting together under the blanket.
Jacob cleared the food away back into the picnic basket then looked back towards Connie, "so we are all alone here, romantic setting, no one about" he whispered as he ran his hand down the inside of her thigh.
Connie bit down on her lip, moving her arms and linking them around his neck.
Jacob smirked and crashed his lips onto hers, pushing her down gently then straddling her thighs.

He grabbed her arms, pinning them down on to the blanket as his mouth worked its way down her jawline to her neck.
She moaned sensually, then he moved his right hand just using one to keep hers in place as he undid the buttons on her blouse.
Jacob's lips left warm kisses over the tops of her breasts whilst he undid her trousers, he had gotten very good at multi tasking.
He kissed down her body, over her 30 week bump until he reached her waist line.
Connie's g-string was removed with Jacob's teeth, before he slowly began to caress her inner thighs.
His finger tips sent tingles down her spine, her breath hitching as his fingers were replaced with his tongue which he ran up her thighs until he reached her entrance.

Connie arched her back slightly, her hands gripping the blanket below her as exasperated sighs poured from her mouth.
Jacob ran his tongue up and down her, taking extra time and care on her clit.
She gasped as he finally pushed his way inside of her.
He moved it round slowly, using two fingers to stimulate her clit above.
Connie's juices were flowing, his mouth being covered in them, dripping down on to the blanket beneath them.
"Aaah" Connie gasped as she felt his teeth nibble on her labia gently.
She took one hand from the blanket and placed it on his head, pushing him down further between her legs, urging him to explore deeper inside of her.
"Fuck, oh god!" She cried out, her body beginning to shake with pleasure as she could feel herself rising to an immense climax.

Her eyes rolled back, her back arching further then with a loud scream of Jacob's name, her orgasm claimed her.
Jacob slowly removed his tongue, and Connie's hips reached the ground again as he looked up at her; a thin layer of sweat coating the top of her enlarged breasts; her chest rising and falling in order for her to regain her breath that Jacob had taken away yet again.
She smirked to him as he crawled his way back up her body, "you've made quite a mess Ms Chase, I may just have to punish you" he whispered in her ear before nibbling on her lobe.
"And how would you do that Mr Masters?" Connie asked in a seductive tone.
Jacob didn't reply, but sat himself up and pulled down his jeans taking his boxers with them and freeing his length which Connie eyed up with a smirk on her face.

Next to go was Jacob's t-shirt, then Connie ran her hands over his toned muscles before he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.
"That's the last gentle touch you're getting from me for a while" Jacob said as he lined himself up.
Their eyes met, Connie's suddenly widening as she let out a cry of pleasure.
Jacob had pushed his hard length inside of her, then he gripped her thighs and pushed them open further.
"Oh Jacob!" she moaned, her breath hot on his neck as he leaned down and paced himself with quick and hard thrusts in and out of her.
Connie's breasts were bouncing, sweat coating both of them.
Jacob ensured to give Connie as much of his length as she could take every time, both of them unable to contain their cries of ecstasy.

She tightening around him, as he could feel himself getting closer, the need to release increasing greatly.
Connie gripped his shoulder as he pushed himself in further than he thought he ever would have been able to.
He groaned deeply then cried out her name as she screamed louder than ever before, Jacob spilling his thick warm liquid inside of Connie.
This set her off and for the second time that evening she released, down his length with a loud cry.
Jacob pulled out then rolled to the side of her, collapsing on the blanket then pulling the other over their naked bodies.
Connie smiled as she caught her breath one more, taking his fingers and lacing them with hers.
"I love you" she whispered.
"I love you too" Jacob replied.