Part 4

Jacob had been working at Holby Care for almost three weeks now, but still Connie hadn't given in, or so he thought.
She was teasing him, purposely.
He couldn't keep his eyes off her, her long tanned legs, her figure hugged by all the tight clothes she wore, her cleavage distracting him much more then he had liked.
"Staff Nurse Masters a word in my office please" she said as she walked off the ward at the end of her shift.
Jacob followed her to her office and closed the door behind him then sat down in front of her desk.
"One drink. On my terms. Nothing more, nothing less" she said although she knew she wanted more, and she would get it.
Jacob smirked, "sorry sweetcheeks but I've got plans tonight" he said then he stood from his chair and walked towards the door.

Connie sighed, it was now or never.
"Fuck me" she ordered.
Jacob turned around and raised his eyebrow, "what happened to nothing more, nothing less?" he asked.
"Fuck me" she said again.
He didn't have to be told again, she was lying on the black sparkling floor in seconds with him on top of her.
He kissed her senseless, moans erupting from her mouth as his hands went up her shirt and massaged her breasts.
Connie moved her hands to his belt but he stopped her, "I'm in charge, you're mine now, and no man is going to take you away from me" he told her.

Connie was impressed with his confidence, and took her hands away letting him take control.
He moved his hands to her back and undid the zip on her skirt and shimmied it down her smooth silky legs.
"I want you Jacob, please" she begged.
"Patience baby girl" he replied then slipped his fingers into her thong and began to gently rub her clit causing her breath to hitch.
"Jacob I need you" she moaned.
He slowly stripped them both of all of their clothes that were then thrown over the office carelessly.
Jacob grabbed Connie by her wrists and pinned them down to the floor before sliding into her causing her to scream out.

"Close your eyes" he ordered.
Connie looked at him strangely but then closed her eyes anyway.
"If you open them I stop, so keep them closed" he warned her.
She nodded as he began to pace himself thrusting in and out of her.
"Aaah, fuck! Oh Jacob, harder please" she begged, still not opening her eyes whilst her arms remained pinned to the floor.
"You're mine" he panted as he picked up the pace and began to pound into her furiously.
She screamed and raised her hips to his taking all of his length with every thrust.
"Tell me you're mine, scream my name baby" he ordered.
"I'm yours! Aaah fuck Jacob!" She screamed out, her eyes still closed, she was too lost to care if anyone heard.
Jacob moaned loudly and she knew what was coming, well he was, but again she didn't care and with that he came inside of her, closely followed by her orgasm.

He pulled out of her then collapsed onto the cold hard floor next to her as she opened her eyes, "Jacob" she started but he placed his finger on her lips.
"Don't talk, just stay here beautiful" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Connie was taken aback, he called her beautiful. She'd been called many things before, not all of them good, but beautiful was not one of them.
She simply smiled at him then nuzzled her head into his neck.
Jacob really was different, there was something about him that made her want more that just sex, and as much as that scared her she loved it too, she had this crazy feeling that maybe, just maybe, she was falling in love with him.