Part 32

Jacob wandered back into his and Connie's bedroom butt naked as he looked up from his phone to Connie.
She was lying on the bed with a thin sheet barely covering her waist as she looked up at him.
"My sister text, she's finally realised how out of order she was and wants a second chance. She was wondering if she could come round today, but it's completely up to you" Jacob said.
"Yes Jacob she can come round, I won't get in the way of you sorting things out with your sister. If she can be civil with me then I can do the same" Connie replied.
He smiled and laid down next to her, "thank you, you're amazing you know" he told her.

Connie smiled and snuggled up to him, "so I've heard" she whispered.
"Mmm modest as well I see" he said.
"Very" Connie said before biting her lip and looking his body up and down.
"See something you like?" Jacob asked.
"Oh no, not at all" she replied with a small giggle.
Jacob dropped his phone down onto the bed, not locking it so his sister's contact details were still on the screen.
He pulled Connie closer and attached his lips to hers as he rolled them over so she was straddling him.
His phone lay beneath him but he didn't seem to notice as he accidentally pressed call.
Connie rolled them back over and smirked at him, knocking his phone off the bed and onto the floor, "you're on top" she said.
"Hmm if you say so Ms Chase" he replied as he lined himself up against her.
She gripped his shoulders as she pushed into her causing her breath to hitch and her back to arch.

Carla answered the phone expecting an answer from Jacob as to weather she could come over but instead she got the shock of her life.
"Oh god Jacob!" Connie screamed out.
Carla's eyes went wide and she stood frozen to the spot.
"Everything ok?" Josh, her fiancé, asked her.
She put the phone onto speaker just as Jacob groaned loudly, "aaah baby" he said as he pounded into Connie.
Josh stood there laughing as Carla stood their horrified, "that's my brother!" she said defensively.
"And his pregnant girlfriend, she's pregnant for a reason" Josh pointed out.
"Doesn't mean I need to hear them recreating how the baby was made!" Carla said.
"Yes Jacob! Oh right there!" Connie screamed as she gripped his shoulders.
"Turn it off if it's that disgusting for you!" Josh laughed.

Carla ignored him and placed the phone down on the table, "no, I'm going to wait till he picks up his phone and realises what has happened" she said.
Of course Connie and Jacob weren't showing any signs of stopping, and since his phone was on the floor neither of them could hear Carla or Josh's voices from the phone due to their own noises.
Jacob picked up the pace and thrusted more of his length into Connie each time, hitting her g-spot causing her to scream out.
Her walls tightened around his length and she moved her hands to grip the bed sheets, her hands turning white as she held them so tightly.
"Aaah fuck Jay!" she screamed as she bucked her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.
Her orgasmed dripped down his length and her thighs, setting Jacob off too as he released as he rode her through her orgasm.

He pulled out and laid next to her, their breathing slowly returning to normal.
"That was amazing" Connie said.
"Well I aim to please" Jacob replied as he pulled the covers over their bodies
"What time did Carla want to come round?" she asked.
"She didn't say, honestly the sooner the better to get it over and done with. I doubt she's really sorry, she's most likely after something" Jacob told her.
"Really?" Connie asked.
"Carla isn't the sorry type, she's a cast iron bitch if I'm honest. She's never happy for someone unless she gets something out of it, it's always been that way" he explained.
"Babe if you don't want her to come over then just say no" Connie said.
"No, I need to do this. In fact I need her to know that the way she acted towards you was unacceptable and I'll never forgive her for it" Jacob said then pressed his lips to Connie's temple before leaning down and picking up his phone.

His eyes went wide as he looked at it, realised that for the past then minutes his sister had possibly been hearing everything.
"Carla?" he asked as he put the phone to his ear.
"Well done, you finally realised your mistake although I suppose the biggest mistake you could of made was ever forgiving me, since I'm such a cast iron bitch and all" she spat.
Jacob sighed, "you weren't supposed to hear that but yeah I suppose it would of been the biggest mistake" he told her.
"Thanks for being so forward about it then. At least I haven't had to waste a journey. Now you can stay in bed all day fucking your whore senseless but next time make sure I don't hear it" she said angrily.
"What did you call her?!" Jacob shouted.

"You heard me, you're right, I'm not sorry and I am after something. Mums house, she left it in your name, but I want it and I'm going to get it" Carla told him.
"In your dreams" he said.
"Oh no, it will be mine. I'm going to make your life hell until you give it to me, you'll regret you ever said no!" she informed him before ending the call.
"Babe?" Connie said as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong?" she asked.
"Nothing, it's fine. Let's just say I was right about her, she's not sorry" Jacob replied.
Connie sighed sadly and kissed cheek, "don't worry, you've got me" she told him.

Credi and inspiration for the phone call idea from Certified_Fangirl123 from her book burning desire, it's an amazing book and definetly worth the read! Xxx