Part 42

"No. I'm sorry but no. Either choose one puppy or we aren't getting any. We can't look after three puppies and two new born babies. It just wouldn't work" Connie said sternly.
Grace pouted then looked at Jacob hoping he would take her side instead, "sorry firecracker, it's your mums decision. It would be nice but she's right, it's not exactly practical" he told her.
She sighed and looked at the puppys, "I want that one then" she said as she pointed to the smallest of the boys.
"Ok, we'll take him then please" Connie said.

The arrived home with the puppy an hour later then Grace ran inside holding him.
"Mummy I'm going to show him his bed and all his toys and food!" she said.
"Ok, have you chosen a name yet? It's all up to you" Connie replied.
"No, I'm decided whilst I'm playing with him" she said.
"Ok, we'll be upstairs. Shout if you need us" Connie said before making her way upstairs followed by Jacob.
He smirked and pinched her bum as they got on to the landing causing her to yelp a little.
Jacob laughed and scooped her up in his arms carrying, her into the bedroom.

She squealed as he put her down on the bed then straddled her thighs, "my daughters downstairs" she smirked.
"Hmm you better be quiet then" Jacob replied before attaching his lips to hers.
They kissed passionately as Jacob trailed his hand down to Connie's waist band and pulled them down her legs.
He pulled away from the kiss, smirking and raising an eyebrow at her, "no underwear Ms Chase?" he asked.
"It's uncomfortable, and this ways easier for you" Connie replied.
"True" Jacob said then he ran his hand over her clit.
She moaned softly and raised her hips as Jacob's hand trailed a little lower before he pushed two fingers into her heat.
"Oh Jacob" she moaned sensually as he thrusted his fingers in and out at a moderate speed.

Jacob smirked and leaned down, sucking on her neck as he continued his hand actions.
Her moans became increasingly louder as he rubbed her clit with his thumb and she tightened around his digits.
Connie's breath hitched and her body shook as she released down his hand.
He smirked and took his fingers out, "enjoy that baby?" he asked.
"Definetly" Connie said as she panted a little.
"I aim to please" Jacob replied.
Connie laughed, "you gonna take your pants off for me then muscles?" she asked.
"Nope. That was all about you sweetcheeks" he smirked before pressing his lips to hers again.

They soon went downstairs to grace who was playing with the puppy.
"Named him yet?" Connie asked.
"No, Nial or Zayn, which one?" Grace replied.
"No, please no" Jacob groaned.
Connie laughed, "we agreed we could name it. Nial I think" she said.
Suddenly Nial started yapping and biting at Jacobs pant leg, "do you think he knows what we did?" he whispered to Connie but she carried on laughing and walked away.

Big shoutout to TheCasualtyFandom amazing story 'Better Together' !!❤️