Part 29

Connie and Jacob soon fell back asleep after their session, Connie having a small headache but of course she refused to let on.
Grace knocked on the door half an hour later but didn't get a response. She knew they weren't downstairs so opened the door and walked inside getting the shock of her life.
Connie and Jacob were lying on the bed sleeping, the cover just about covering their lower bodies.
The vibrator was chucked carelessly on the floor, clothes thrown everywhere.
Of course the rest of the toys were still on the bed too, and Grace began to look at them wondering why her mum and Jacob would need such items.

Connie stirred, not noticing Grace, then pulled herself up so she was straddling Jacob's waist.
Instantly she sank down on him causing him to wake too, both of them moaning in pleasure as she moved on him.
Grace was horrified and dropped the vibrator she had picked up alerting Connie and Jacob before running out.
"Grace!" Connie shouted as she jumped up off the bed and grabbed her robe.
Jacob followed suit and put his boxers on before following Connie out onto the landing.
Grace hand slammed her bedroom door and sat down on her bed unsure of what to say, she was clearly disturbed.

Connie knocked on the door but didn't get a response so slowly opened it.
"Grace? Can we come in?" she said softly.
"Only if you promise not to do whatever that was" Grace said without looking up at her.
They walked in then Connie crouched down infront of her, "Gracie I need you to be honest with me, how long where you in there? What did you see?" she said.
"I went in just before you woke up. You pulled the cover back so I saw you had no clothes on, then you sat on daddy... On his... Mummy I didn't like it, it was weird and it sounded like it hurt you both. Then there were all this things on the floor, different shapes and fluffy hand cuffs and whips" Grace admitted.

Connie looked up at Jacob who put his hand on her shoulder as she looked back at Grace.
"Sweetheart, what you saw, you weren't meant to. I know it looked weird and it sounded like it hurt but I promise it doesn't. It's actually very nice, but it's only something for adults that love each other ok?" Connie told her.
"Is it how you made the babies?" Grace asked.
Connie looked at her in shock, "where did that come from?" she replied.
"Dad used to tell me it was special kissing and cuddling, is that it?" Grace said.
Connie nodded slightly, "yes it is, but it's sometimes just for fun too" she told her.
"Is that why you had all them things? To make it fun?" Grace asked.
"Yeah it is princess. I promise me and mummy will look around the room to check if you're in there next time ok?" Jacob said.
Grace giggled slightly and nodded, "I am never having a baby, that was just too weird!" she said.

Connie smiled and stood up, Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her head, "should we all go and get some breakfast?" he asked.
"Yes, your children are hungry" Connie replied.
"Just mine?" Jacob said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes. When they are doing things that annoy me, like now causing me to have cravings, they are just your children" Connie confirmed.
Both Grace and Jacob laughed as they walked out, "and when they come out all tiny and cute you'll know how worth it it's all been" he told her.
"Less of a come out, more of a push and scream out in pain. I'm sure after the drugs wear off it'll hurt like a mother fucker and I'll be making sure they know what I went through to bring them into this world!" Connie ranted.
Grace screwed her face up and Jacob laughed, "babe lets save the labour talk for when you aren't around your daughter, she's been traumatised enough for one day" he told her.
"You've got that right" Grace confirmed.